oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 254 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #3796
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Matra must be injured or sth. happened, because she was on the lists for Zlin and Stuttgart (24th August) but she already withdrew before the lists came out (3rd June). I guess she must be injured and will come back in July, but I don't know

someone has any news?

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #3797
country flag crystal ball

crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of

She is watching Jerzy's match today too
crystal ball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #3798
country flag betowiec

betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerem View Post
Isn't she engaged to Pawel Korzeniowski?
like it means something
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #3799
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

I hope she's not involved with Jerzy. He seems like a arrogant player based on hearing his speech at Paris last fall. What is it about Marta and hooking up in Spain. Didn't she get involved with her Spanish coach in '07. I remember Mary Carrilo saying something abou it during Australia 08. She was supposed to go to Spain to work on her tennis but it appears she worked on something else. LOL. Jerzy is also four years younger than her. She needs to concentrate on her tennis before it is too late.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 11:12 PM   #3800
country flag betowiec

betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all

who cares about the fact he is younger

look at pova and grisha
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #3801
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

Tabloids write they are together, today they played some squash match together. I don't care if he is younger or not, and I don't like his attitude on court, but maybe he is nice off court.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #3802
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

hmmm..she plays squash.it means that she's not injured....

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #3803
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Marta won't play in Torun either - she withdrew 10 days ago.
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #3804
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Marta

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #3805
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

it looks like tennis isn't prio for Marta...

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #3806
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldessarini View Post
it looks like tennis isn't prio for Marta...
It hasn't been for quite a few years unfortunately
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #3807
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

chill out guys, she has withdrawn from all tournaments on June the 3rd, so the day she lost to Burger and gave the W./O. in doubles.
I think she might have an smaller injury and wants to get fit, before playing again
Maybe she will train with JJ and get better?!

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #3808
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

So, anyone knows what's up with Marta?

she is on NO lists, either ITF, neither WTA Q, although the cut-offs for Q for the 2 weeks after Wimbledon are ridicoulus low

Old Jun 30th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #3809
country flag SoBizarre

SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
So, anyone knows what's up with Marta?
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:18 PM   #3810
country flag pepicek

pepicek is just really nice pepicek is just really nice pepicek is just really nice pepicek is just really nice pepicek is just really nice pepicek is just really nice pepicek is just really nice pepicek is just really nice pepicek is just really nice pepicek is just really nice pepicek is just really nice

it was true
pepicek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote