Pictures of Sabine - Page 228 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #3406
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

SamsMochi with Sabine. He couldn't get enough of posting this picture.

https://twitter.com/SamsMochi/status/350274184561168384
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #3407
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

2013 Wimbledon R2 Lisicki vs Vesnina Highlights
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11bpkf

fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #3408
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01bzpwn

Naughty John Inverdale!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #3409
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Priceless

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #3410
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P10TT...ature=youtu.be
maurysicki is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #3411
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #3412
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Signing everything for fans, interviewed with a smile and a laugh It's in the interest of the tournament for Sabine to last a lot longer at SW19 so make way Stosur and Williams!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #3413
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhcpig View Post

therefor I love these two! Soo relaxed in a GS match! At least it's only a game and not a battle about life and death!
seen a new *boom picture!Must change my ava as soon as poss.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #3414
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #3415
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
A little video of Sabine leaving Court 2.

So popular! (and so nice!)
Love this video... a walk of triumph

Last edited by Schnffy : Jun 28th, 2013 at 11:39 AM.
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #3416
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhcpig View Post
2013 Wimbledon R2 Lisicki vs Vesnina Highlights
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11bpkf

cute
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #3417
country flag Schnffy

Faisal Mustafa ‏@FaisM11
Thanks to @sabinelisicki for the pic! And the autograph. And the emphatic win! Been up since 3am for this! #wimbledon

Faisal Mustafa ‏@FaisM11
Always happy to sign autographs @sabinelisicki is! @TeamSabine #wimbledon

What a day for Faisal
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 07:26 AM   #3418
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
Interesting that the ankle braces made a comeback for the doubles...
I guess a.o. due to the different weather conditions, wet and more slippery and supposedly less running in a doubs match / safety first

cute idea to comfort a kerber fan w a sabine smile
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #3419
country flag CillyUltra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIclf742Dfs

There you can hear what Sabine is listening while she's walking onto court.
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #3420
country flag CillyUltra

Live @ Wimbledon ‏@LiveatWimbledon
@aajbutler, @MarcusTofficial and @robwalkertv in pursuit of the forever smiling @sabinelisicki