Aleksandra Krunic - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #1081
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aleksandra Krunic

Aleks

Bally

goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #1082
country flag Aleksa9

Aleksa9 is just really nice Aleksa9 is just really nice Aleksa9 is just really nice Aleksa9 is just really nice Aleksa9 is just really nice Aleksa9 is just really nice Aleksa9 is just really nice Aleksa9 is just really nice Aleksa9 is just really nice Aleksa9 is just really nice Aleksa9 is just really nice

She lead 42 in both sets.
Aleksa9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #1083
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Why isn't she listed to play Wimbledon!? Not in the Q draw and not on the players list!!
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #1084
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
Why isn't she listed to play Wimbledon!? Not in the Q draw and not on the players list!!
It's simple, she don't like grass and she decided to play some 50K ITFs on clay

Sucide: 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 64 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #1085
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Don't approve her decision. She needs to play more Top 200 and Top 100 players so she gets used to play against them.
I know she hasn't that powerful serve but she is short can pick the ball early on and play solid grass tennis and don't jump up when she hits a simple fh against other players. Hope she will improve but this ITF way won't get her far.
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #1086
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, you're right Schteta She made the wrong decision one more time IMO
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #1087
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

This decision tells me why Aleks is, for example, thousands of miles behind Jovana Jaksic, and why her career may not be 'full' and consistent.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #1088
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

She is in Budapest MD! THough thanks to cancelled qualies.
Finaly, WTA MD this year!

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #1089
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she can do well!

Bally

goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #1090
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Playing Babos in r1
3.6 first set
Babos led 4-1, then Alex broke back for 3-4, but lost next two games
In second set she had break lead and 4-3, and now iti is 4-4

There is a stream...

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ

NETTENIS.ORG
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #1091
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Aleksandra, izvini, ne izgledas mi kao neko ko moze da ima bogatu karijeru. Fali ti to nesto, nisi pozitivna na terenu. Nadam se da gresim.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #1092
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

She doesnt have the game for top 50 let alone smth bigger. Hope Im wrong though.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #1093
country flag Linguae^

I hope she stops working with that guy, as well, I don't think he is a good one.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #1094
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Ajde Aleks
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #1095
country flag verdegreen

7-5 in tiebreak!
1-0 third set. A game wit love :yey:

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ

NETTENIS.ORG