Anett Kontaveit - Page 126 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:06 PM   #1876
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 04:47 PM   #1877
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

So she played against Cadantu too. Couldn't find the final result though.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 06:07 PM   #1878
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.vizibee.com/?video_id=701
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:28 AM   #1879
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

She will have a much easier opponent today, so she can end the tournament with a win
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:13 AM   #1880
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post

Playing unranked Natalie Wall today. Smelling some bagels here.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:32 PM   #1881
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
So she played against Cadantu too. Couldn't find the final result though.
3-6 5-7
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:20 PM   #1882
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

That is a better score

BTW, Coco beat Cadantu 62 62.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 09:46 PM   #1883
country flag muusa

Her webpage has finally been updated, she will play Wrexham and Donetsk in July.
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 06:17 AM   #1884
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

A shame she couldn't beat Cadantu
How did she go against the random

Those 2 tournaments seem very intelligent to me as given last years field she could definitely win Wrexham and Donetsk will hopefully be a good opportunity to get some points + there is live streaming She better do well there because it is the biggest hole of a town I have ever visited

I think that maybe she should have played one of the 25Ks this week but hopefully this gives her some Grass confidence and a Grand Slam at Wimbledon may come

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #1885
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

So she needs a wild-card to play US Open, which was her goal.
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #1886
country flag muusa

Juniors draw will be out on Friday I suppose. I'm not surprised if Anett bombs out early given what is happening on the senior tournament at the moment
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #1887
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Juniors draw will be out on Friday I suppose. I'm not surprised if Anett bombs out early given what is happening on the senior tournament at the moment
does seeing a fire-truck mean that there's necessarily a fire somewhere? this logic of yours is flawed.

i expect her to do well. grass is well-suited for her aggressive style of play. I saw her play the junior event at Wimbledon in 2011.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #1888
country flag muusa

She surely is one of the favourites on paper (and is by far the most experienced of these girls out there), but wasn't she before RG as well. I just don't want to get my hopes up, because we never know what she is going to bring, moreover when the tournament is on grass which can be tricky

Oh, just win that slam already and be done with these kids' tournaments!
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #1889
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
She surely is one of the favourites on paper (and is by far the most experienced of these girls out there), but wasn't she before RG as well. I just don't want to get my hopes up, because we never know what she is going to bring, moreover when the tournament is on grass which can be tricky

Oh, just win that slam already and be done with these kids' tournaments!
seconded.

she happened to win a 25k just before RG. somehow success in a previous tourney always seems to derail a number of players.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 05:52 AM   #1890
country flag muusa

(1/wc)Belinda Bencic (SUI) v (wc)Freya Christie (GBR)
(Q) v (Q)
Domenica Gonzalez (ECU) v Fiona Ferro (FRA)
(13)Anett Kontaveit (EST) v Sara Tomic (AUS)

Bencic in R3, who is on a huge winning streak at the moment
On the other hand, all streaks come to an end one day anyway..