Wimbledon R2: No.131 De Brito def. [3] Sharapova 6-3 6-4 - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #676
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon R2: No.131 De Brito def. [3] Sharapova 6-3 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
@MichelleLDB: Guess what? I just got invited to a bunch of cool parties!

Excellent

Too bad I don't think she said that

Historic #1: FITD S / Tipping S&D / Tennis Tipping D
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #677
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simba View Post
If De Brito plays like this constantly, she will be rank higher than she is now. I just don't understand this about some players, they are willing to die playing a top 10 player but can't do the same with player rank lower
Unfortunately, that is the case very often.
There is a reason why Debrito has the ranking she has.She can't play this level on consistent basis.

Same for all the other one upset wonders before her and more to come.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #678
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Call the womens event off.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:44 AM   #679
TSequoia01

TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by steos View Post
LOL at FrankenSloane and 'taking solace away from tennis.'! I agree tho, she needs to stop thinking about Serena and just focus on her game. It's understandable that after so many losses, Serena may have gotten under her skin. But rather than working on beating Serena, she needs to work on becoming a better player.
Her focus right now should be improving her serve, forehand, movement and she needs to be follow her shots in and use her drive volleys more.
I think a change of coach might be in order. Hogsted took her back to the top of the game, but I think she needs a fresh voice/outlook on things to make the next steps. Wherever she goes from here, she's extremely driven, so I'm sure she'll work hard at it and the results will come.
That is where the fustration comes in. She has done all those things, throw in getting stronger, improving serve and ros. The results straight set losses keep on coming on the biggest stages. She realizes as an old Serena takes what she perceives as her legacy, endless new talent now is closing from the rear.

SERENA PRINCESS OF POWER
Victoria Duval - coming to a slam near you
Françoise Abanda definitely a future #1

Serena and Venus grannies with a purpose
Kimiko Date Krumm great granny still doing her thing.
TSequoia01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:51 AM   #680
country flag Povin
postcyber

Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future

I am sorry that I can't read all 45 pages, but what happened to Maria?? Was she outplayed, afraid to fall, played awfully??? Her serve stats usually indicate how well she plays, 6-5 looks great to me. I though she was the only one who cannot lose in R1,2,3 (alongside with Azarenka minus injuries), Serena can get uptight, but Masha and Vika usually destroy all the scrubs in the early rounds. What seriously happened? I can't believe it. Is the end of the world coming??? Too much drama
Povin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:54 AM   #681
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Caralenko is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:56 AM   #682
country flag AcesHigh

AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute

Damn.. it's sad when 9 of the 10 top posters in a Sharapova result thread are Serena fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
When will you learn that "pushers" never make it past the club level, let alone #1 on the WTA computer? Will it be too late?
AcesHigh is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:58 AM   #683
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hablo View Post
We don't get the Tennis Channel.
They are about to show Michelle in her interview on the Tennis Channel.
crescentmoon is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:58 AM   #684
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcesHigh View Post
Damn.. it's sad when 9 of the 10 top posters in a Sharapova result thread are Serena fans

Why are you even surprised? Same thing in Sloane result threads when she loses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macomere View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:01 AM   #685
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
They are about to show Michelle in her interview on the Tennis Channel.
What a pleasant likable girl
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:12 AM   #686
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Because all the Sharapova fans have been banned?

Showing your true colours now are we?
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:12 AM   #687
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It is sad when posting statistics are all posters have to offer.
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:12 AM   #688
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post
What a pleasant likable girl
She's awesome. I'm so glad she's having the results she deserve now.
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:14 AM   #689
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just a guess, the one outlier is doomsday?
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #690
country flag AcesHigh

AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L View Post
Because all the Sharapova fans have been banned?

Showing your true colours now are we?
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
It is sad when posting statistics are all posters have to offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
Just a guess, the one outlier is doomsday?
yes!

And of course RVD on top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
When will you learn that "pushers" never make it past the club level, let alone #1 on the WTA computer? Will it be too late?
AcesHigh is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread