Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #661
country flag Chokerpova
WG

Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
OMG WHAT!?
Was that you Chris That boy went with a woman (maybe his mom), and he got autographs of Novak and Pav. Then he left. Was that you? Because I once saw your face somewhere, and I stared at him like crazily to check it.

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #662
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Chissiefan, your post is a blessing on this day, because this day has been horrible.
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #663
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

http://u.cubeupload.com/Legend/mflop.gif
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #664
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
Was that you Chris That boy went with a woman (maybe his mom), and he got autographs of Novak and Pav. Then he left. Was that you? Because I once saw your face somewhere, and I stared at him like crazily to check it.
SOBS well I was with my friend, who is the same age as me so probs not haha! I was wearing a grey tee with white striped sleeves. But yeh I managed to get Novak, Pavs + Grigor's signature. I was watching Grigor's practice for a while and then he came down the the autograph section and literally like 2 people knew him + me, and he winked and signed for me I was surprised at the lack of thirsty mothers/school girls around him. Pavs looked confused that I wanted her autograph and GOD KNOWS how I got Novaks. I literally just showed up there because I needed to fill 10 minutes in my day and Na, Berdych, Novak, Grigor, Pavs, Peng etc all came bursting out. It was amazing

Btw, Novak/Berdych....and Grigor are SO HOT in real life
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #665
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
A much needed post from you Chrissiefan
(and I agree, people ANS Wimbledon officers still deny but 7 retirements and all those falls are not normal)
Well, it didn't feel right to me to let this go by without saying at least something about it. It's after all not because I've sorta banned myself that I've stopped loving Caroline or Maria or you guys, who no doubt can use the support right now. I haven't checked out the Caroline or Maria results threads but I can imagine what is going on there. You don't need to take the lid of the cesspit to know that it stinks.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #666
country flag Chokerpova
WG

Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Btw, Novak/Berdych....and Grigor are SO HOT in real life
YES YES YES. All of them are so FINE I can't believe Berdych is much hotter in real life than in TV
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #667
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

First fall

Second fall

Third times a charm.... I think she has hurt her hip on this one.

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #668
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I was in the top right corner
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #669
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Maria has been in the greatest physical condition I have ever seen her....Serena is in great shape, too. I would not be surprised to see Serena go down.....who is the fattest, flabbiest woman still in the tournament.....that might be what it takes to win this year, somebody with more power than movement, and plenty of protective padding, should she fall.
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #670
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Maria said she might have strained her hip.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #671
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Maria said she might have strained her hip.
Yeah, a hip muscle. But I don't think it's anything serious, she was able to move rather well considering the condition of the court afterwards, plus the fall itself, while probably very unpleasant, wasn't that bad IMO

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #672
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just praying those nasty falls won't have any consequence on her health...why the hell they put her on that damn court? She didn't slip once against Kiki on CC...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #673
Forever Sharapova.

Here's my video of Grigor practicing, listen out for someone calling him Mr.Sharapova
http://vimeo.com/69194489
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #674
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeMashabator View Post
I FUCKING HATE SHE SAYS SUCH THINGS

like she got to choose. No, not really. What redeeming qualities she showed lately on grass? Grinding & serving like a tree. Hardly enough. Where is that goddamn first strike?

Its one thing I dont really care about this ricefield abomination they playing on, but she really needs a reality check on this sentimental "SW at 17" mess she is hanging on. Dont pull a VIP and act like still being 21yo or something.

and then says "I wasnt there"... why? had a coffee date with someone? Same fucking flop just like AO. She can wipe her ass with those BP conversion stats.

I'm just pissed.
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #675
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
First fall

Second fall

Third times a charm.... I think she has hurt her hip on this one.

Ouch. The third one is the worst just because it's so obviously the courts fault. I know it's not traditional, but they need to put fake grass or something. It's just the second round and the baseline is already pretty much dirt.