Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #541
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

Just empty right now. Eff. Credit to MlDB tho.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #542
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #543
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

Rafa in R1 and Maria in R2. I don't even know what to say.

Serena Williams
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #544
country flag Aaron!

Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all

Gutted
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #545
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

I need a break from tennis.

Serena Williams
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #546
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Guys I really don't how to deal with this loss. It's so unexpected. I still can't believe what just happened. I had such high expectations and I'm so sad right now. Probably her worst loss in the past two years. I mean what was that.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #547
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

this the worst day in wimbledon history , masha was super mad today and im even more

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #548
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria deserved what was coming, I mean she should have known that Michelle's potential was and she should have gone at it from the beginning.

No focus at all, as if she didn't care. Just one of those days guys, one of those days.

I am not mad at all actually. I needed a break from tennis. See you guys at the USO series . And congrats to Serena for another slam title.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #549
country flag chloe-pova

chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice

Literally cannot even believe what just happened... how did it even happen?! I'm so upset, poor Masha And considering Vika and Caro are out too, the rest of the tournament is going to be a joke...
chloe-pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #550
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

At least the next week and a half will be stress free as we watch Serena yawn her way to another title.

The slipping and court conditions and whether or not Maria tweaked something were inconsequential to me. Maria was awful and got horribly out-played by a scrub and that does not bode well. As I said the other day, it looks like any player with any kind of power pushes Maria around effortlessly on grass. She is officially done being a contender in this tournament and she is now a 3-major player. If thatís the best she can do when she was actually focused on succeeding at Wimbledon and making it a priority, then thereís nothing more to be said. Itís over.

So itís a sad day when reality like this hits your favorite player, but it comes for everyone eventually. She simply canít handle the pace of this surface anymore.

This has to be eating Maria up inside, with Wimbledon being her favorite tournament, and itís a colossal embarrassment sheíll need to cope with. I donít want to project too much and be a prisoner of the moment and say this could be the start of a slide, but Iíll be very anxious to see how she performs in the hard court season because this flop has to shake her confidence greatly, no matter how mentally tough she is. She wanted to do well here so much.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #551
country flag !VamosRafa!

Earliest GS loss since AO 2010

Serena Williams
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #552
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Guys I really don't how to deal with this loss. It's so unexpected. I still can't believe what just happened. I had such high expectations and I'm so sad right now. Probably her worst loss in the past two years. I mean what was that.
Were u around here were she lost in 2008? Now that was a shock, I couldn't get my head around that loss for weeks. What happened today is normal actually, Maria tends to have these matches at Wimbledon as of late.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #553
country flag MariaMNL

MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light

well fuck it. just when the cakewalk became easier to tread because of Vika's withdrawal.

worst day ever!!!!
MariaMNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #554
country flag !VamosRafa!

Really bad results in Wimbledon. 3 R2 exits in the last 6 years

Serena Williams
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #555
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Well in all honesty, she didn't play well, but if it weren't for very good play from De Brito, I think she could have pulled it off. Anyway, this day was ridiculous, I don't care that much for the loss, it's more important that the injury is not more serious (and I should add I watched with a pretty annoying commentator who was suggesting it was gamesmanship ). The only thing I'm sad about is that last game. Had she won it, I really think she would have turned the match in her favor. Those returns, and the missed FH on first BP

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote