The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread) - Page 169 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #2521
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Monica will have a chance on grass when she'll start her matches with a set and 5-0 advantage. 5-3 up in the decisive was not enough today against an inconsistent Barthel.

Until then...
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #2522
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Too much even for Romanian standards.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #2523
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Mess... I wonder how many times she crossed herself today, probably more than the entire Vatican
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #2524
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

My god, I had forgotten about the Mona slam ! It really is a terrible loss...
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #2525
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Another ordinary day of Romanian tennis coming up, it seems.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #2526
country flag Curcubeu

Needless to say that she killed my TT.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #2527
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Another ordinary day of Romanian tennis coming up, it seems.
no its not! 2 wins out of 3 and now BEGO !
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #2528
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
no its not! 2 wins out of 3 and now BEGO !
It's rather the hilariousness of the matches and results I was talking about.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #2529

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's rather the hilariousness of the matches and results I was talking about.
new life! simona brought new life with the two tourney wins. It effects the others I tell you. Its normal!
They eat the same Mamaliga, no?

Same thing happened in Germany, Russia, etc...
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #2530

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
new life! simona brought new life with the two tourney wins. It effects the others I tell you. Its normal!
They eat the same Mamaliga, no?

Same thing happened in Germany, Russia, etc...
I don't know if the gregarious instinct applies here, but if it does I'd be more than delighted.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #2531

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
I don't know if the gregarious instinct applies here, but if it does I'd be more than delighted.
you and Curcubeu are too sceptic and cynical but its normal because Romanian tennis didn't had much success lately.
Simoan made the way ! Its in the head!
6 players waited for this to happen ! SOME BELIEF !
I tell you. The Simona 2 titles are a big thing for Romanian tennis.

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jun 25th, 2013 at 04:03 PM.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #2532
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

Monica
She is the one that usually wins this kind of messy matches.
Go for the doubles now.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu Ana Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #2533
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Monica I'm so sorry for you. But thank God, I did not see the match.
With so much drama and smoke a pack of cigarettes. Gl in doubles.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #2534
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Monica

Quote:
Needless to say that she killed my TT.
You must've been drooling at 0-40
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #2535

Monica & Dominika lost their first round doubles match 46 57 to Groenefeld & Peschke.