Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 12:04 PM   #1366
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

Got Madison Keys in the first round of Wimbledon. An interesting although very daunting match. If ever there was a time for Heather to slightly revert back to her defensive mindset, this is it. Keys will be making all the play, plenty of winners but plenty of errors too. Heather must be aware of this.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 04:49 PM   #1367
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

It is winnable but tough. Hopefully the crowd gets right behind Heather.

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Puig ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Bouchard ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:37 AM   #1368
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Nasty draw! Hopefully Hev can win this or her ranking will drop significantly!
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 11:16 AM   #1369
country flag il dragone

il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold

couldn't get tougher for both laura and her
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:26 AM   #1370
country flag Zenjo

Zenjo is a name known to all Zenjo is a name known to all Zenjo is a name known to all Zenjo is a name known to all Zenjo is a name known to all Zenjo is a name known to all Zenjo is a name known to all Zenjo is a name known to all Zenjo is a name known to all Zenjo is a name known to all Zenjo is a name known to all

It will be a close match but I think the home crowd can help Hev scrape through 8-6 in the 3rd or something. I can see her possibly reaching the 3rd round again. That would be a really good effort.
Zenjo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:37 PM   #1371
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

I agree Heather does have lots of fighting spirit but she also has 165 points at stake here too...
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #1372

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Heather first up on 2. But why not hold this back as one of the tbd's?

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Puig ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Bouchard ~ Konta ~ Riske
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #1373
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

A bit like David & Goliath out there at the moment. A fine specimen of young womanhood is Ms Keys. Powerful and can run about a bit as well.

Heather needs craft & guile to combat strength here - no good going toe to toe with Madison on the hitting front.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #1374
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah this match is pretty much all on Madison's racquet. Most of Heather's points have come from her opponents errors.

... for some reason.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #1375
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

At this point, I think Heather's going to be lucky if this set goes to a tiebreak.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #1376

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

As a Brit I would love Heather to win but Madison & Donna Vekic are my 2 favourite up and coming youngsters (outside UK) so there is a very small consolation if the expected outcome materialises.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #1377
country flag Dawson.

So unlucky in that final game

... for some reason.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #1378
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Team GB women 0-10 in sets to date, though Heather was the first to be a break up in a set (and broke serve twice as much as all the rest put together).
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #1379

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaslav37 View Post
I agree Heather does have lots of fighting spirit but she also has 165 points at stake here too...
There are obviously points to be added or subtracted for lots of players before the new rankings, but if you take 164 off Heather, she is about 65/66 with Eugenie Bouchard.

Correction - just noticed Bouchard won so she goes above Heather.

Last edited by allracquetsports : Jun 25th, 2013 at 12:59 PM.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #1380

Was a nasty draw so not completely unexpected. I do hope she's not come back from illness too quickly.