Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #391
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Oh yeh, because I'll be called a racist
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #392
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Oh yeh, because I'll be called a racist

Better watch what we say (spesh me) the walls have ears
Andy. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #393
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I just think, if you dislike a player so much, DON'T WATCH THEIR MATCHES
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #394
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I just think, if you dislike a player so much, DON'T WATCH THEIR MATCHES
So true. I guess there are some players I dont like but like watching them play (sometimes in the hope they will lose ) but when it gets to a certain level of hatred when beyond negative statements such as the ones listed above...its time to give yourself that bit of separation and just not let it go to that weird and unnecessary place. It is just tennis after all.
Andy. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #395
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Serena Slam is easily the worst, it's just everyone is too scared of them to say it. It's like mob rule in GM, and they don't want to upset them.
Accurate. Juju Heng and Kimothy need to come back and restore some balance by bringing back the Henin and Clijsters fans to keep the trolling cute and multi-dimensional in GM. Now it's either Sarin or Martha in GM.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #396
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis-insomniac View Post
Probably that can be a motif. But it's all part of nature: you'll always get trumped by someone who's better than you. I think, if that was indeed what Maria had in her mind, then she was looking at the wrong side: Look at how fortunate she was in life, what she had accomplished herself. Why need to compare? She is already at her own league. Millions would kill for the life she has had. She doesn't need to be insecure, here.

If I were her, I'd keep my head held high, and let others expose themselves when their jealousies and insecurities finally ooze out of their skins. That's what champion is supposed to do: accept you own shortcomings, but make your assets shine the brightest.
Your first paragraph could apply to Serena as well. Why get so insecure even though she has a lot as well? I mean her match today it was just weird to see her be upset just because Miniella was making an effort in that second set. She was still winning. Players aren't always going to just bend over for her and she needs to deal with that.

And as for not watching players you don't like, that's such an easy answer isn't it? I'm just baffled why people don't actually do it.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #397
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

I'm over this subject too but I agree with jadefox's post from the standpoint that half the questions Maria gets asked in the press box is about her boyfriend,her candy line,and/or drama with Serena instead of tennis..and whether Serena was talking about her or not, the rolling stone article just made the superficial questions skyrocket and she got frustrated. End of story.
stegall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #398
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

^ True. Although I'm sure Maria doesn't mind questions about her candy line at all.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #399
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

omg Maria & Serena is on the Wendy Williams Show

she pronounces Wimbledon as WimbleTon

Last edited by Silas : Jun 25th, 2013 at 08:54 PM.
Silas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #400
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Btw just so everyone knows, Daniela and Rafa losing has finished me.

I'm fucking pissed

I can't be held accountable for my actions.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #401
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
omg Maria & Serena is on the Wendy Williams Show

she pronounces Wimbledon as WimbleTon
Yeah she also called Grigor Igor and said Maria and Serena look the same while Serena is richer
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #402
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Yeah she also called Grigor Igor and said Maria and Serena look the same while Serena is richer
How the hell do they look the same?

One's a divine LOrd QUEEN!!!11454

The other is Maria Sharapova.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #403
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
I bet some of them love that Maria responded simply because Serena was being raked over the coals for her victim blaming comments on the Steubenville case(to the point where she had to "apologize" for them) and Maria took attention away from that.

Fucking ironic that they would call Maria's comments a low blow when it's so minor in comparison to the bullshit that came out of Serena's mouth on that case.
True.

It's been interesting to see Pova in this publc verbal scrum with Serena. Maria held her own for sure after Serena got personal about Maria and her boyfriend and that was a no no. Now it's time to move on.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:54 AM   #404
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Any Americans here going to New York pride or have gone before?
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:08 AM   #405
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
We have a big Pride celebration in Toronto that I have attended. It's quite entertaining for me as I have a number of friends in the community

Sent from Verticalsports.com App