Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 256 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #3826
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

cca. #128

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 05:50 AM   #3827
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Another tough loss to accept, so disappointing...she was so close. The mental part of the game was never Ajla's strenght, and that's obviously something on which she has to work a lot, and do it fast if she wants to make the most of her talent. But then again, some players just don't have that psychological strenght in them, no matter how much they try. Hope that's not the case with Ajla.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #3828
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Ajla is obviously top 50 by quality...I mean, she lost very closely to top 20 Flipkens in Birmingham, now to 39th Jovanovski in Wimbledon. She obviously can play tennis of that level but she has to get together things in her head!
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #3829
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, and she beat everybody else she played in 2 sets.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 09:19 AM   #3830
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

http://instagram.com/p/bSO1_UM4XI/#

so cute
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 09:30 AM   #3831
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

so she's already in states? kind off surprised she hasn't entered any itf or stanford qualies..maybe she will train hard for us open.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:11 AM   #3832
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can believe Ajla was so close to beating Flipkens in Birmingham and we even thought if she pass R1 here, she can has here chances to beat her in Wimbly too. And where is Flipkens now - in Wimbledon SF! Really hard to believe....
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:21 AM   #3833
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Well, maybe Ajla isn't as far from the top as we think But Flipkens wasn't even on 50% in Birmingham compared to her tennis in Wimbly.
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #3834
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone know her schedule?
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #3835
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

08/07/2013

132. S. Karatantcheva...504
133. A. Tomljanovic.....502
134. S. Zhang...........501

A new c-h
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #3836
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

I'm thinking that Ajla could do well on U.S. hardcourts (already has in Miami), given that she grew up training in Florida.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #3837
ajmo!

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...erid=100105971

Photo of Mijacika?

Also, maybe we have been to critical when it comes to her recent performances.
After she lost to Hercog, Polona had some great results on clay(won 25K, SF of 100K, WTA QF)
Then she bageled Danka Kovinovic(but lost a match). Danka's in WTA QF this week. On clay!
She lost to Flipkens close match in Birmingham. Flipkens made it to Wimbledon SF.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #3838
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i really wish she would commit to a tournament though...
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #3839
ajmo!

She has. Lexington 50k and Vancouver 100k. Quite strong for challengers but lets hope she does well.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #3840
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
No, it's just that the two look a bit alike. Either way, that's a horrible picture. She looks almost zombie-like.
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread