Anne's 2013 Cheering & Pictures Thread. - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #61
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice
Re: Anne's 2013 Cheering & Pictures Thread.

Keothavong desperately needs to win her first round match at Wimbledon as if she doesn't she will drop to 297 in the rankings and will have no chance to even reach the qualifying for the US Open...
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #62
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

She'll need a very kind draw.
pesto is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #63
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

It will be a cruel twist of fate if Anne lands Serena, Maria or one of the top players in the first round.

Anne did so well to win a 50K event back in the Spring but her career seems to have stalled since.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 11:48 PM   #64
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

It is tough playing when in pain

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ten...irmingham.html

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 01:50 PM   #65
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Annie v Muguruza is one of tomorrow's floating TBD matches.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 02:56 PM   #66
country flag vaslav37

One of the most important matches Anne has ever played. She needs to get her mental state ready for this match. .
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #67
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

I think the fact they've reserved this match is more evidence that it's Anne's swansong and they'd like to get her on a decent court.

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #68
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Material World View Post
I think the fact they've reserved this match is more evidence that it's Anne's swansong and they'd like to get her on a decent court.
To be fair, they do this a lot with british players to get them on a big court- I don't think it's to do with it being Anne's swansong, although I wouldn't be surprised if she retired after Wimbledon! I can remember one year South v Johansson was on Court 1
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #69
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

I think she'll take a leap out of Baltacha's book and take some time out to recover from her injuries but I'm not sure about retirement. She's not even 30 yet.

Anyways, GL today Anne! Looks like it'll be on Centre if Murray keeps this up.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #70
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone post here if Anne's match is on centre court, I don't wanna miss it.

Edit: Just saw the schedule, it has been moved to centre court.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #71
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Broken to love whilst serving to stay in the set. So predictable

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #72
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Uses the almost invariably unsuccessful tactic of splitting the first 8 games and losing the next 8.

We wait to see if that's the end of her singles career.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #73
country flag Nacho

Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute

this was probably her last match here correct? she seemed rather emotional

if so then farewell anne
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #74
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
She does look really upset there

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #75
country flag vaslav37

Sadly Anne can no longer compete in the way she knows how. Anne has forgotten how to win and that is sad. Anne has done more than many British players but she can't seem to find the answers anymore.

Today was the perfect match to retire on.

Anne deserves to bow out gracefully.