Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 188 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:07 PM   #2806
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post

Well, not a great prove really.

The first is just a photo of old friend chatting to each other which is quite normal among the Czech (or even Slovak) tennis players and coaches on any tournaments.
The other ones are showing nothing, because you can easily show only the photos you want to show and skip or delete the ones you don't like to show. Plus I can't see if the house where Petra is running is Radek's hotel or just corner of a street where she turns around when jogging.

Moreover, I don't think Petra is so dump to go to sleep with Radek while all the journalist and paparazzi are watching and taking pictures. It's the same as with the photo shoot pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
That's all? I was expecting spy shots of act of love. I'm disappointed by Blesk effort here
What is so shocking about that? If they had some real prove they wouldn't be only local tabloid but would already be one of the world's best tabloids.
Or if this was true, they would become a serious newspapers. I can hardly imagine that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pling View Post
So is Blesk billing these as Petra heading into Radek's hotel?
I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestruction View Post
I swear this is becoming more and more amazing, the gossip.

Way better than any gossip news period.
Yeah, right?

I think this photo would be enough proving for Blesk to make a conclusion that Petra is dating Radek, Leander and Kotyza at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Not that this deserved a response. But you must have me terribly confused.

I rarely talk about Petra's fitness/body, especially in comparison to the other things I've complained about.

I always felt 'those other traits, attributes, her mindset, surroundings', etc., were more/most paramount to her decline and mediocrity.

Quite frankly, I usually defend her body/fitness when people here or non fans who don't follow her try to make that a primary argument or fun of her.
Don't forget about male hitting partner.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:26 PM   #2807
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Plus I can't see if the house where Petra is running is Radek's hotel or just corner of a street where she turns around when jogging.
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/med...eastbourne.jpg The Cavendih Hotel (time 22:39)

Last edited by paulmara : Jun 22nd, 2013 at 09:01 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 07:50 PM   #2808
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sonali Shah ‏@SonaliShah
Me, @Petra_Kvitova and lots of afternoon tea goodies in #Wimbledon:

Quote:
Petra Kvitova ‏@Petra_Kvitova
Finally I get to meet Jack and to see @Spellman_Katie pic.twitter.com/UR09KHeGW9

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 01:08 AM   #2809
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't mind "serving" Sonali. She's gorgeous.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:36 AM   #2810
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Petra looks very relaxed and happy, I hope she will use this good mood on the court.

Quote:
Afternoon tea and scones (yummy) with the BBC yesterday, now I feel English

Quote:
An important message on our stringing machine POJD
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:22 PM   #2811
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Love it. Want a pojd shirt.
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 02:01 PM   #2812
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello from Wimbledon! I'm last match on Court 2 tomorrow. Hope to see you there!

Treachery is a virus
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 02:58 PM   #2813
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Love it. Want a pojd shirt.
She could found her own brand of "Pojď!" T-shirts or start her own division of clothes from Nike like RF.
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:46 PM   #2814
country flag ShiftyFella

Click for HQs

flashback from Eastbourne, thanks to Andrew Campbell

Treachery is a virus

Last edited by ShiftyFella : Jun 23rd, 2013 at 06:52 PM.
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 08:24 PM   #2815
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope this poster reminded her again that she is and should be a champion
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #2816
country flag ShiftyFella

Few more from Eastbourne, click for HQ

from today's practice before the match

Treachery is a virus
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #2817
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Few more from Eastbourne, click for HQ
She hits the ball so high I can't believe that anyone is able to even return her serve.
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #2818
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #2819
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Jun 25th, 2013 at 10:34 AM.
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #2820
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I love her new outfit (finally ).

What do you say?