Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 108 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #1606
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #1607
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

A quiz on Maria's tennis knowledge

Last edited by PimpMePova : Jun 24th, 2013 at 03:51 PM.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #1608
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post

1080p Version
Thanks man
Now it is quiz video`s turn
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #1609
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

That quiz video was hilarious so many funny moments Did anybody hear what Maria said after the interviewer told her she's faced Serena 16 and not 15 times?
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #1610
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

720p Version

Last edited by slvr1969 : Jun 24th, 2013 at 05:22 PM.
slvr1969 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #1611
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
But it is better in 1080
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #1612
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
That quiz video was hilarious so many funny moments Did anybody hear what Maria said after the interviewer told her she's faced Serena 16 and not 15 times?
Interviewer: "So close!"

Maria: "Yet so far..."
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #1613
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Interviewer: "So close!"

Maria: "Yet so far..."
I can't believe she said that
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #1614
country flag Asanty

She is so happy and funny lately during her promo stuff
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #1615
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I can't see it
Me neither!!! I want to watch that video

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #1616
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Me neither!!! I want to watch that video
Slvr posted it.
Quote:
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #1617
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

720p Version
so close, but yet so far

last year was more fun, but this is great also... an pink suits her well

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #1618
country flag PimpMePova

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #1619
country flag PimpMePova

The full pre-Wimbledon PC on tennis channel
http://www.tennischannel.com/video/v...Ph4UTyN&lid=1&
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #1620
country flag PimpMePova

the Novak part is so hilarious. And he kept insisting to know who was better. so great just love these two together.