Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 10:13 AM   #301
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
A lengthy post I did @ the Nicole-Radek-Ludmila thread got censored by Maximilian and I complained there and then went to Twitter to whine about it.
Oh my god that post was legendary yes. I was quite shocked it got deleted, yes it was quite graphic but rape apologism is way worse and more damaging than mild sex talk. Anyway.
Did you get a warning?

Ugh I can't either. Maria's comments about Serena post-RG were bitter and unclassy, she got bashed for that. But those comments are nowhere near as offensive as Serena's interview was, yet the same who bashed Maria are defending Serena for having an opinion, and some even agree with her !

What's wrong? I don't understaaaaaaand !
I don't understand either the moderating policies.
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 10:14 AM   #302
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

SilverSlam, it's not the best idea to put a deleted quote into your sig, now that might get you banned...

Btw for some of the MTF users we have a closed group on FB where we can express ourselves freely without mods censorship (which is really BIG these days there) and only for trusted users. It's a combination of people from different fanbases. You could start a group only for Masha fans Just an idea.

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 10:24 AM   #303
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
Oh my god that post was legendary yes. I was quite shocked it got deleted, yes it was quite graphic but rape apologism is way worse and more damaging than mild sex talk. Anyway.
Did you get a warning?
No.

Got a warning many years ago for that Jankovic bashing thread I did with Viktymise and then one from that diehard Errani fan who is the most biased, annoying mod around. Oddly enough, I don't think it was because I bashed Errani but rather due to my use of "Dickmayer".
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 10:24 AM   #304
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, it got deleted? I won't be forgetting what he said anytime soon. He's pretty much stooped down to the comments that I said last year. pathetic.
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 10:28 AM   #305
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
SilverSlam, it's not the best idea to put a deleted quote into your sig, now that might get you banned...

Btw for some of the MTF users we have a closed group on FB where we can express ourselves freely without mods censorship (which is really BIG these days there) and only for trusted users. It's a combination of people from different fanbases. You could start a group only for Masha fans Just an idea.
Really? who are you? (tell me by good/bad rep/PM :P) I am there too.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 10:30 AM   #306

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really? who are you? (tell me by good/bad rep/PM :P) I am there too.

I know you are I've seen you.
I like to troll on MTF from time to time I was surprised that they invited me to join. I will rep you my identity later because I've run out of reps but you need to keep it for yourself

Btw did you get banned after the famous banning of TSD? It was an epic day on MTF. So many fallen soldiers of the North Korea group

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 10:33 AM   #307
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Oh, it got deleted? I won't be forgetting what he said anytime soon. He's pretty much stooped down to the comments that I said last year. pathetic.
he is doing it so many years now, and then he'll probably just add "I have a humour you dont understand". Okay, gurl.
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:04 AM   #308
debby

Quote:
I know you are I've seen you.
I like to troll on MTF from time to time I was surprised that they invited me to join. I will rep you my identity later because I've run out of reps but you need to keep it for yourself

Btw did you get banned after the famous banning of TSD? It was an epic day on MTF. So many fallen soldiers of the North Korea group
Sure! good to know you are in that group, although I bet you dislike Slamray

Yes for one day. I got unbanned on friday evening but i have been busy this week-end, I don't know if I should troll today or avoid getting banned before a possible Murray final win.

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:19 AM   #309

Quote:
Sure! good to know you are in that group, although I bet you dislike Slamray

Yes for one day. I got unbanned on friday evening but i have been busy this week-end, I don't know if I should troll today or avoid getting banned before a possible Murray final win.

I like Murray Love Fed and Djoko. I am a big Nadull hater though.

I was spared But I didn't post anything bad. And I dislike Unwy Too many wrongs, man.

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 01:05 PM   #310
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

I really like these "No excuses" photos from Nike

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 01:07 PM   #311
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to work on Nike's graphic design team, they have such awesome visuals!
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 01:52 PM   #312
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LBV got banned
Long overdue.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 01:59 PM   #313
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena started this whole mess by saying what she said and I agree Maria had every right to stand up for her self but she really should have left Patrick and his family out of it. I just hope they both put this behind them and move on.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 02:26 PM   #314
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
You added Nicole to your sig Griff
First player I ever stanned for

I still believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I think whats more pressing is the 4 year old font in his sig

#SiverSlamsealofdisapproval
It was temporary, and plus all the names fit perfectly

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 04:18 PM   #315
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

LBV banned

Anyone know what did it?

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread