An-Sophie Mestach Cheering Thread - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #286
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of
Re: An-Sophie Mestach Cheering Thread

She's now up 3-0 in the third.. Don't know what to think right now Please just keep it up

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #287
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

*3-3 She was also up 3-2 40-0
It doesn't look good now

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #288
country flag Sam.

5-3 30-0, 5-4 30-0 and now it's 5-5 i hardly believe this

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #289
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

*6-5 for Duque now
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #290
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute

Belgians and choking have always been a good match
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #291
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Damn, so close
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #292
country flag Sam.

Disastrous.. I'm more worried about the fact that if she keeps choking hard like this at least one time by month her mental will be even worst each time..
Ali should've won against her

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #293
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Alison lost the day before to Duque Marino

Ok, it's not good to choke like that but it's just her first grandslam. Just give her some time.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #294
country flag Sam.

Nice try but that's what i meant, i know i can be really dumb but not at this point Ali should've won against Duque as it was sure to have a belgian qualified
And it's her second What's annoying is that she definitely has the level to beat them but have some mental issues. Must be a terrible night for her now.
I like to complain but you know it's her life not mine so i'll be fine, not her

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:37 AM   #295
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

Let's not get too worried about the mental aspect here. Just look at Kirsten's issues when she was that age. Even the Great Justine Henin had choking issues in the early stages of her career.

Better luck next time!
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:20 AM   #296
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Tooo bad! Was a good chance for her first grandslam main draw...
But better luck next time..

Will she now play any tournaments in the next two weeks?
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 09:19 AM   #297
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Anso hasn't committed to any ITFs over next few weeks which isn't that surpassing as the European ones are on clay.

Will be interesting to see if she plays wta quallies on clay at Budapest etc or heads to China or US to play on hard court.
MTBE's ranking thread has Anso projected to 157 with Wimbledon points

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #298
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to Christopher Levy

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #299
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

An-Sophie's hard court season will commence soon with a $100k in Kazhakstan and $75k in Ukraine.

I hope she is refreshed after her break.

Lucie
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 06:58 AM   #300
country flag Tully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brαm View Post
Let's not get too worried about the mental aspect here. Just look at Kirsten's issues when she was that age. Even the Great Justine Henin had choking issues in the early stages of her career.

Better luck next time!
Agree. I'm not too worried about An-Sophie mentally at this stage. For the tight matches she has lost I can name tight matches she has won. I'm more worried about Van Uytvanck than Anso.

Lucie