BOMBSHELL: Vaidisova return: The divorce with Radek. Kvitova next in line. - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 07:37 AM   #466
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL: Vaidisova return: The divorce with Radek. Kvitova next in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serena_the_queen View Post
Im surprised this thread isnt closed yet they're literally shutting every threat
There is no knee-jerk quarreling and bickering and flaming going on in here. Despite the controversial nature of the issue everyone seems to be keeping their cool.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 07:45 AM   #467
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Me too.

I hope people can be both creative, with out being spiteful or going nuts/ape shit.

The good thing is; Petra's been sucking so much lately (I know, I know; pun and no pun intended), that there's not much to defend from her fans.

I think most of her fans are in shock, or denial (though they shouldn't be), and just trying to figure, feel out the situation. In a weird way, she's actually relevant again, when she was nearly falling into temporary/current obscurity (not including whatever she was going to do at Wimbledon). So I guess they'll take it.

Vaidisova's been off the scene for a while of course. And I guess many of her fans are happy with her leaving Radek (minus whatever personal pain she may suffer), so they must be taking it all in as well.

For the rest/most of us, this is just pure popcorn and a unfolding WTA Melo-drama, from a player many thought they would never see/ever hear anything like this about. Then you throw in Nicole, Radek, and even young Adam, you just can't make this stuff up.

Now, if this was a Serena, Sharapova, Grigor love triangel; forget!!! This thread would be banana's and closed a long time ago, cause so many parties have such strong feelings and history for both players and the other fan group.
You nailed it.

nuff said
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 07:46 AM   #468
country flag Raiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
This is only the first step. From now on I expect Petra to: wear tight black leather pants; tattoo Radek's name on her ass; burp loudly on court; threaten umpires and be seriously rude to ballboys.

This is what happens when you befriend Wickmayer.
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 07:55 AM   #469
country flag Internova

Internova has disabled reputation

Would you actually care less if Safarova dated Stepanek?
Internova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 09:34 AM   #470
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by il dragone View Post
I would. But I guess that most of the others wouldn't.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 02:48 PM   #471
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by il dragone View Post
I think many TF, Tennis and even Czech fans would care MUCH LESS if it was L. Safarova for various reasons (though some would talk of course; hey Remember it's Randy Radek's Revolving Roulette Routine, Repeating, Right)!?

So in a way, I think you're correct, if that was the point/purpose of your question.
Excelscior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #472
country flag JCTennisFan

JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry and I know this is off topic but..... Berdych dating women?! I thought his eyes and the short-shorts pretty much sized him up pretty well?

Oh well..... I guess a ATP player always needs a beard to feel safe.

On Vaidisova......... I hope she returns. The tour is sorely missing natural talent right now..... and she had tons of it. (plus she was tall blonde and hot..... which is always good for the sport... especially when it isn't accompanied with blood-curdling screams.)
JCTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote