Radwanska on Serena's #1 ranking. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 08:47 PM   #31
TSequoia01

TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future
Re: Radwanska on Serena's #1 ranking.

What is it about America, they like to build you up to only try and knock you down. Serena expect this they don't like you winning everything.

SERENA PRINCESS OF POWER

Victoria Duval - coming to a slam near you
AJLA TOMLJANOVIC definitely a future #1

Serena and Venus grannies with a purpose
TSequoia01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:06 PM   #32
country flag clutchplay

clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all

oracle has spoken
clutchplay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:29 PM   #33
country flag DemWilliamsGulls

DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
Agnieszka Radwanska on what it would take to "knock Serena off her perch"...
"Well, she has a lot of points now and it's going to be really hard to reach her the next few months. She's playing really great tennis on every surface, and she's really on fire. So I think it's about her. When she's playing her best tennis, it doesn't matter what you do, you're going to lose anyway."

Link :
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...balls-ambition

We all know it's true but should she really say it publicly?
We know this already lol but thanks for putting it out there...Aggie put up a good little fight at last years Wimbledon though and it came out of NO WHERE.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:54 PM   #34
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktymise View Post
Nobody cares what she says anyway.
THIS.

Close the thread now or move it to players forum.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:01 PM   #35
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

lol at people say 'no one cares.' By coming on here, you have some general interest in her.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 11:02 PM   #36
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

She is weak, nothing new.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 11:11 PM   #37
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbenga View Post
Radwanska has officially joined the good side in the war between The Good vs Evil.

Yep. She joined the side of "Good". She will surely be saved.
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:01 AM   #38
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcana View Post
Admitting you've got no shot against the opponent's best means nothing. If anything, it makes it more likely the opponent won't bring their best.
Why? It just means that all I need to do is to string together a few shots and you're going to stop believing. It was all over for Radwanska the moment Serena served those 4 aces to tie the match at 2-all in the third set of the Wimbledon final. She didn't win another game, even though some were tight ones.

Quote:
1.64cm, with a serve like an amateur. And she's top five. What DOES that say about the rest of HER game? (NOT the rest of the tour, about Errani)
Why shouldn't this say anything about the rest of the tour?

Quote:
But for the COMPETITORS on the board (NOT the .... 'spectators'), if you want a player to use as a role model for maximizing your potential, study Sara Errani. She didn't get here by good looks, or by being 'bigger stronger faster'.
Exactly who did? Last time I checked, no one won a match by having good looks.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:28 AM   #39
country flag TennisPhan

TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
That's why she's a weak bitch like Errani.
It doesn't matter what you think privately, you should never admit you're helpless against your opponent.
If you think nothing you do is going to help, then you have no incentive to do anything.
GSM even faster without letting your opponent even have the chance to come out of the zone.
Yeah.. She should be one of those strong bitches who lose to Serena 50 on a row and makes up excuses after the matches, living in denial/fantasyland thinking she will improve her game to finally beat Serena after losing to her 10 years straight and STILL claims Seles is her toughest oponent ever.

That seems a much better attitude ineed.
TennisPhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 01:30 AM   #40
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Vika and Maria are the only people who still believe they can beat serena. i hope Li does too. and petra. and kimiko. LOL damn these girls. whatever happened to self-belief
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 01:32 AM   #41
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
Vika and Maria are the only people who still believe they can beat serena. i hope Li does too. and petra. and kimiko. LOL damn these girls. whatever happened to self-belief
It got beaten out of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
lol at people say 'no one cares.' By coming on here, you have some general interest in her.
IKR?!
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 01:49 AM   #42
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Aga

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 02:04 AM   #43
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
Its GM for a reason

And you really have the tendency to judge or refer to certain posts/opinions made by other users, try focusing on the topic of the thread, the players or something
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 02:15 AM   #44
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Well when she was saying last year about her game and how she could have won Wimbledon people were bashing her calling her deluded and being out of herself. She just stated the fact, almost everyone has said it now.
dencod16 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 02:18 AM   #45
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
She is just doing the same as other girls. She fights and wait Serena to go below her level and take her chance. That is what Azarenka did in Doha.
dencod16 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote