Nicole Vaidisova: The Return? - She finally started hitting the ball again! - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 12:03 AM   #301
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: Nicole Vaidisova: The Return? - She finally started hitting the ball again!

And she's only 24

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:20 AM   #302
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Not so optimistic about her return any time soon, I just read an article (http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/blesk-...k-rodicum.html) saying that she has already left Radek's house and that her younger brother helped her carry all the heavy baggage because she has a planned shoulder surgery. No more details.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:04 PM   #303
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Not so optimistic about her return any time soon, I just read an article (http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/blesk-...k-rodicum.html) saying that she has already left Radek's house and that her younger brother helped her carry all the heavy baggage because she has a planned shoulder surgery. No more details.
Didn't mean she expect to play tennis again?
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:22 PM   #304
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get why on earth people assume that splitting from Stepanek would mean she would automatically make a comeback to tennis? Do people seriously think Stepanek was banning her from playing tennis or something?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:44 PM   #305
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT2009 View Post
Didn't mean she expect to play tennis again?
Sorry, no more info. Maybe after that surgery she'll do a comeback? But she doesn't have to for financial reasons, as she has reportedly earned about $3M in prize money and $15M under a lucrative contract with Reebok.
So she has enough to live off the interest without having to work at all.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:53 PM   #306
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Sorry, no more info. Maybe after that surgery she'll do a comeback? But she doesn't have to for financial reasons, as she has reportedly earned about $3M in prize money and $15M under a lucrative contract with Reebok.
So she has enough to live off the interest without having to work at all.
Fuck. One can only imagine how much hair was being pulled out during her notorious tanking spree of 08-09. Although, I'm guessing that that figure was only the potential worth of the contract (performance bonuses over a stipulated time frame etc.), as opposed to the amount of money that she actually received.

Still, I agree that she probably still has a few million in the bank. Even just before she quit, she was working with Eric Van Harpen, who, IIRC, has a fee of roughly $35000 a month, so clearly money wasn't an issue.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 07:02 PM   #307
country flag Sylvester

Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she comes back. I can't wait for her rematch against Stacey Tan!
Sylvester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #308
country flag JCTennisFan

JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute

The shoulder news is disconcerting..... shoulder issues (Unless they are in the non-serving shoulder...which rarely ever happens anyways) are never good.... as Sharapova and Capriati can attest to.

But if she manages to overcome that and has the will to train again (which admittedly are big ifs.... Vaidisova sadly never seemed like the type that was as determined as say a Serena or Sharapova) she has the natural talent to do well... especially in a lull period in women's tennis.

I miss her..... there for a bit in 07-08 it looked like we had an awesome crop of players that were rising up to replace the champions before them.... and it really didn't turn out that way unfortunately.
JCTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #309
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Iveta's twitter has a pic of her and Nicole saying
SURPRISE I was talking about! Nicole and me, it's time to get back in shape.. For both of us. Tennis will come later
Then there's a pic of them that I'll post once I have a computer.

Someone asked if Nicole would be playing tennis too and Iveta said yes.
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #310
country flag RayTheKilcherian

RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
Iveta's twitter has a pic of her and Nicole saying
SURPRISE I was talking about! Nicole and me, it's time to get back in shape.. For both of us. Tennis will come later
Then there's a pic of them that I'll post once I have a computer.

Someone asked if Nicole would be playing tennis too and Iveta said yes.
Better be true.
RayTheKilcherian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #311
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Belmont Lad is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #312
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Finally
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #313
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

omg yes!
VIKA? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #314
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

The divorce is now very very official.
Here are the tweets:
‏@IvetaBenesova: SURPRISE I was talking about! Nicole and me, it's time to get back in shape.. For both of us. Tennis will come later

@ChicharitoRus: @IvetaBenesova Is it Nicole Vaidisova??? I can't believe it! What will Radek say?

‏@IvetaBenesova: @ChicharitoRus Yes it is! Radek who??

Another one:

@anna_tennisfan: @IvetaBenesova will the tennis come for both of you, too?

‏@IvetaBenesova: @anna_tennisfan yes

I Also think, the divorce is ugly, another tweet:
@IvetaBenesova: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" Quite a circus Paes/Stepanek Will they French kiss after match?? #usopen

Here is Benesova's twitter: https://twitter.com/IvetaBenesova
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #315
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

She can snatch lots of wigs in the current top 30!
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote