Maria and her shade - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:33 PM   #1
country flag amc987

amc987 is a glorious beacon of light amc987 is a glorious beacon of light amc987 is a glorious beacon of light amc987 is a glorious beacon of light amc987 is a glorious beacon of light amc987 is a glorious beacon of light amc987 is a glorious beacon of light amc987 is a glorious beacon of light amc987 is a glorious beacon of light amc987 is a glorious beacon of light amc987 is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Maria and her shade

http://tennis.si.com/2013/06/22/mari.../?sct=tn_t2_a3

No thread for this epic shade yet? Maria read Serena for filth after Serena allegedly came for her in the Rolling Stone piece. Crossing my fingers that they play at Wimbledon.
amc987 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:35 PM   #2
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria and her shade

Ernests Gulbis, please sit down.
Nobody's boring on the WTA.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:35 PM   #3
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

There have in fact already been 198983491484018470198 threads about it, all deleted by overworked mods.
bobito is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:36 PM   #4
country flag Alexandros
Jail food ah de best.

Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute

Censorship coming in 3, 2, 1...
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:37 PM   #5
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc987 View Post
http://tennis.si.com/2013/06/22/mari.../?sct=tn_t2_a3

No thread for this epic shade yet? Maria read Serena for filth after Serena allegedly came for her in the Rolling Stone piece. Crossing my fingers that they play at Wimbledon.
That bitch didn't read anybody for filth, STFU. Talking shit and you don't even know what you're saying. Hoes watch too much Drag Race.

She lowballed and threw some weak ass, passive agressive shade. But fret not, she will pay for her comments.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:40 PM   #6
country flag qqgeoxxh

qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of

I think Maria's lost it. Her comments recently exemplify a defeated woman barely keeping it together. Even commenting on the important of Wimbledon 2004?!

Vika gave a healthy response to the alleged Rolling Stones comments IMO.
qqgeoxxh is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread