2013 Main Draw (for easy reference) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:38 PM   #61
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Main Draw (for easy reference)

this is the most interesting set of R1 match-ups in a while.

however, grass always tends to bring out the outlier results.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:22 PM   #62
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
The thing going for Zheng this year, like last year she hasn't over played. She should be fresh going into Wimbledon.
I've always enjoyed the Serena/Jie matches, as it usually tells me where Serena's game is. It also typically pushes Serena's game to the next level.
However, I get the feeling that this year's match will be all Serena. But we'll see.

I LOVE this entire draw overall.
I can now watch this tournament and expect some beautiful match-ups and intriguing encounters from the very first round...

Kirilenko vs Robson
* Watson vs Keys
* Stephens vs Hampton
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:30 PM   #63
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Stay mad.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

AcesHigh
is NEVER satisfied or happy.
It's as if his entire existence is dedicated to moping around decrying the unfairness of the world.
"Woe is me...wooooooe is me"...
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:20 PM   #64
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

I always get a little antsy right before the start of a slam- kinda wishing we had the Sunday start here as well. Fat chance since its the only slam w.no middle Sunday play. I really think it's high time they do away with that tradition.

Anyone know the weather forecast- really hope there's no rain in less of course Serena gets a cramp and needs time to recover...lol
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 08:34 PM   #65
spartanfan

spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute
Another poster said that Jie some how got injured at the Chinese National games. The poster never elaborated.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #66
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
looking at the draw, hahaha, the WTA has really turned to ATP. couldn't really see anyone hurting the top 4. Radwanska had a tough draw in her previous slams so i guess an easy draw for once isnt that bad.
Are you kidding me??
Radwanska had an easy draw for the last 4 slams.
andyjason is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:25 AM   #67
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Serena should steamroll, maybe lose a set or two against inform Zheng and Lisicki

Hoping Azarenka makes final, sick of NID finals
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #68
country flag serena_the_queen

serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future

Anyone else think Mladenovic could give Pova some trouble? I don't expect an upset but things could get tricky if Mladenovic can get into the match.
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:55 AM   #69
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tensity View Post
Serena should steamroll, maybe lose a set or two against inform Zheng and Lisicki

Hoping Azarenka makes final, sick of NID finals
Like that would be any different
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #70
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serena_the_queen View Post
Anyone else think Mladenovic could give Pova some trouble? I don't expect an upset but things could get tricky if Mladenovic can get into the match.
Don't think so. Mladenovic is a good player but defenses badly and is not fast enough to deal with La Pova's pace. It would have to be a case of a really bad day in the office for Martha.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote