Samantha Murray - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:39 AM   #61
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Samantha Murray

Has drawn Giorgi R1 at Wimbledon.

Giorgi reached R4 last year but has had a poor year. This is sooo winnable but I'm still expecting Giorgi to win here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #62
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Lost 3 & 4. Brave effort, though not really as close as the scoreline suggested, with Sam only carving out one BP in the match (which wasn't taken).
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #63
country flag Embittered

Into the final in the 25K at Granby (CAN) after beating Coin in 3. Likely to face Ozaki, who is currently a set and 3-0 up.
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 07:34 PM   #64
country flag Embittered

In keeping with the tone of the weekend for Team GB, Sam lost to Ozaki after winning the first set 6-0 and having an MP then serving for it (not in the same game) in the second.

I'm too lazy to try to work out what, if anything, this does to her chances of making the USO Q.
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 09:04 PM   #65
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

That looks like quite a choke. But still some useful points this week, and very timely for the USO qualifying scenario.

Looks like TBE has her provisionally at 211, with a few women in her ranking bracket playing in large Challengers this week, who will probably gain points that will be added for the 29th July cut-date.

So she'll probably end up a couple of places below that, but with the 128 Q-draw at USO, she should squeeze in.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #66
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Through to the Semis of another Canadian 25k- this time in Winnipeg. Plays Hibino for a place in her 2nd straight final!
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #67
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

And she's through to the final. Runner-up in the doubles, too. Seems like she's hit some decent form.
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 07:26 AM   #68
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

I hope Samantha can recover from the disappointment of the narrow defeat in the final of the doubles to win the singles.
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #69
country flag pesto

Nope. JoKo is simply better.

But these two weeks will have really helped Sam's ranking.
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #70
country flag pesto

213 in the rankings today. That should get her into the USO qualies, along with Konta (147), Moore (189) and Baltacha (208).
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 06:26 PM   #71
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Sam beat Broady (who qualified) in the first round of Vancouver. Next up is Date-Krumm
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 09:40 PM   #72
country flag Embittered

Sam v KDK about to start on the www.vanopen.com live stream. (Too late for me, I'm afraid.)
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 06:29 AM   #73
country flag Embittered

Sam was getting schooled early on, but evidently she put her game together to make the eventual defeat a heartbreaker; score was Date def. Murray 6-3 5-7 7-6(4).
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 05:29 PM   #74
country flag Joe.

So close

Pushing the world #65 to a final set TB is a great effort.
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #75
country flag pesto

Ranking up to 189 this week.