Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 08:31 PM   #1576
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 08:43 PM   #1577
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
exactly what I was thinking
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 08:56 PM   #1578
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
exactly what I was thinking
what was the punishment for Grigor for imitating HER - strip it and call me Maria...
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:10 PM   #1579
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I thought she didn't like to be called Masha?
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:12 PM   #1580
country flag slvr1969

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:15 PM   #1581
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I thought she didn't like to be called Masha?
I think she said that people in America think than her nickname is Marsha and that's what she doesn't like
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 10:47 PM   #1582

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think she said that people in America think than her nickname is Marsha and that's what she doesn't like
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:30 PM   #1583
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post

this is not my hair, take out of that shit

Quote:
her ass

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:39 PM   #1584
country flag slvr1969

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:38 AM   #1585
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
Her face expression at the end
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:43 AM   #1586
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Sugarpova launch

And yeah, she practices hard, GrassPova
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 12:13 PM   #1587
country flag Gimnasia.Love

Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all

Just made a really little video of Masha before Wimbledon 2013 ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9nUE...ature=youtu.be
Gimnasia.Love is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:30 PM   #1588
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5IsREI7tP4

here is the video where she talks about rena

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:03 PM   #1589

^^ That presenter absolutely loves it.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:37 PM   #1590
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

she said right well done, she said everything fine, i agree with her.. she didn't allow herself to get annoying, she even talk about serena nice, that they have lot of respect, etc

and she should have her hair down at every press

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote