Martina Hingis Admiration Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 06:35 PM   #46
country flag theseekers

theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all
Re: Martina Hingis Admiration Thread

next event for the swiss-miss is the ladies double invitational in Wimbledon with Lindsay Davenport
theseekers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #47
country flag theseekers

theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all

now it's time to see hingis/Davenport on the court1 for the ladies invitational final and tomorrow martina will remplacing venus for the washington kastles
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #48
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to enjoy an off-court and relaxed Martina, check this nice TV film (in Czech only, but I think the footage might be interesting to foreigners as well).

http://www.barrandov.tv/video/13187-...tach-28-1-2012

She's walking around Zurich with a Czech TV reporter, showing her favorite shops, restaurants, opera, etc.

At 10:34 there's a nice interview with both Martina and her mom in a restaurant. It seems they have a very nice relationship and they both look great

BTW, during the interview she admits that she's a spoiled only child
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #49
country flag theseekers

TENNIS CHANNEL TO COVER MARTINA HINGIS’ HALL OF FAME INDUCTION CEREMONY SATURDAY
LOS ANGELES, July 11, 2013 -Tennis Channel will offer live coverage as former teen phenomenon Martina Hingis is inducted into the International Tennis Hall of Fame Saturday, July 13, at 12:30 p.m. ET. The ceremony will take place on the historic grass-court stadium at the Hall’s grounds in Newport, R.I., and include the inductions of Australian Thelma Coyne Long, a three-time Australian Open champion, and three other honorees.
The celebration will showcase speeches by the new Hall of Famers and friends or family members that they have personally chosen to introduce them. The event typically sells out, with 4,000 fans in the stands and another 300 watching a live simulcast in the Hall of Fame theatre.
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #50
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles (WTA) in Carlsbad with Hantuchova.

Shouldn't this thread be moved back to Switzerland section?
Even if it's only doubles she'll be back as an active player at the WTA Tour.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #51
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

cant wait
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #52
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see the wizard at work again!
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote