Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #286
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Venus and Kusnetsova.
What? I'm not really in touch with the news
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #287
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
What? I'm not really in touch with the news
See Venus, Kuznetsova out of Wimbledon http://www.tennis.com.au/news/2013/0...s+Australia%29
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #288
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Thanks
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:06 PM   #289
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Wimbledon 2013, MD

Lisicki - Schiavone
Vesnina - Hlavackova
Puchkova - Rus
Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Stosur

Very clear favorit is Stosur, but she does not play well on the grass, 2010, she lost in the first round with Kanepi, 2011 in 1. rpund with Czink, 2012, she won the first round with Sanchez Navarro, came out in the second round with Rus, each additional round would be for Lucky Loser Anna Karolina asurprise. But the status as lucky loser could bring her luck.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:56 PM   #290
country flag elba

Kaja said: "It's one of the hardest tickets, what I could get. I can play at least at larger court. I have nothing to lose."
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 02:41 PM   #291
country flag Dan_Doe

Well, losing to Czink and Rus is not the most intimidating thing ever. Kaja could have a chance, but Stotur is still Stosur and Kaja is...not.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:04 PM   #292
country flag elba

Quote:
Well, losing to Czink and Rus is not the most intimidating thing ever. Kaja could have a chance, but Stotur is still Stosur and Kaja is...not.
Kaja is Kaja and not an established player, she has a chance to be better, possible not tomorrow, but in the near future.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:22 PM   #293
country flag Dan_Doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Kaja is Kaja and not an established player, she has a chance to be better, possible not tomorrow, but in the near future.
I see Kaja more like a player who takes it step by step. A consistent player with a slow and healthy growth in the rankings, with no major slump along the way, but I don't see her pull many upsets in her career either. Still, Stosur is in such a bad form and her grass game is so bad, that I wouldn't be shocked to see Kaja beat her.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 12:34 AM   #294
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I see Kaja more like a player who takes it step by step. A consistent player with a slow and healthy growth in the rankings, with no major slump along the way, but I don't see her pull many upsets in her career either. Still, Stosur is in such a bad form and her grass game is so bad, that I wouldn't be shocked to see Kaja beat her.
I find this way correctly. Better, as a young player at any price to push forward. Kaja can mature physically and mentally, reach her "natural level", and play at this level the whole career. I hope it will be top 30.
For the match against Sam, I have a little hope, just because Sam in slump is. But Kaja also isn't exhilarating on grass.

Last edited by vodnar : Jun 22nd, 2013 at 12:48 AM.
vodnar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:02 PM   #295
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
How come she git a LL..so happy for her!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #296
country flag elba

Wimbledon, 1. round

Anna Karolina Schmiedlová
- Samantha Stosur 16 36
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #297
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon R1: (14)Samantha Stosur (AUS) df. (LL)Anna Karolina Schmiedlova (SVK) 6-1 6-3

---

Anna was just overwhelmed by Sam's power. She started to get into the match a bit late in the second set but it was too late.

She needs to add more power to her game. Her ballstriking is really graceful but it doesn't really penetrate through the court enough, especially the forehand. Her second serve gets eaten alive.
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #298
country flag elba

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 11:44 AM   #299
country flag elba

Torun (PL) - 25.000 $, 1. round
(1) Anna Karolina Schmiedlova (SVK) d. (wc) Sylwia Zagorska (POL) 62 60
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:52 PM   #300
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

She told she plays this tournament because she wants to make MD of US Open. Good luck for that goal.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote