Pictures of Sabine - Page 223 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:17 AM   #3331
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Hope to see more photos. Last year's photos of Sabine in her red dress from various angles were the bomb. Her hair was different this year but other than that pretty similar, red dresses on red carpets always work for me

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:32 AM   #3332
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:56 AM   #3333
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

Which one do you guys prefer? XD
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 06:31 AM   #3334
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

2011 dress. 2013 make up. 2012 hair :-)

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic
maartenround is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 06:38 AM   #3335
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

Yes, I know she's wearing red again, but I wonder if it's superstition?
I hear many sports stars are very superstitious, some players won't walk on the lines for example.
Some players try to repeat previous success by copying something they done before.

I know I may be talking rubbish, it was just a thought
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:16 AM   #3336
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

2012 hair and her posing was hard to beat. Still I'm not complaining about this year's pics either. She's beautiful and even moreso in red!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:56 AM   #3337
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:56 AM   #3338
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:26 AM   #3339
country flag ahoura

ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light

Legs beauti and Strong as usual

No Maria , No Life
ahoura is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:44 AM   #3340
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

I know I'm setting myself up to be ripped apart by you guys, but.....

I think Sabine is a natural beauty, and actually looks less attractive when she cakes her face in make up!
I would have preferred her last night to wear less make up, let her down & just go as she is... she would look so much prettier
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 12:31 PM   #3341
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

almost same dress as last year, why would you do that ?

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 08:23 PM   #3342
country flag TheShowMustGoOn
Erm...

TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumont View Post
I know I'm setting myself up to be ripped apart by you guys, but.....

I think Sabine is a natural beauty, and actually looks less attractive when she cakes her face in make up!
I would have preferred her last night to wear less make up, let her down & just go as she is... she would look so much prettier
Completely agree, she does not need makeup.
TheShowMustGoOn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:00 PM   #3343
country flag Mike81

I suppose since they are athletes and we see their faces often hot and sweaty on the court they like to put makeup on for a change and glam up and be more typically feminine. I don't think makeup or no makeup is the key to Sabine looking most attractive or not. I have a large picture collection of Bine on my computer and the best pictures tend to have the best lighting, nice hair, nice smile/expression. Having said that, I agree that too much makeup is not that desirable.

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:15 AM   #3344
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

wagner1912 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 11:26 AM   #3345
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Sabine on the red carpet of the Pre-Wimbledon Party (at 0:23)

At 0:21:10 you can already see Sabine posing for photos
Interviewer: I have the lovely Sabine Lisicki, we were just chatting about her coming in on the bus.

Sabine: I didn't come in on the bus.

Me:

Top WTA broadcast!

ps. Sabs was indeed lovely!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote