Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 12:08 AM   #151
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

It's 00:50AM, and I just got home from the Wimbledon Players' Party What an adventure!!! Maria just waved and smiled and walked to the red carpet. Max told us that she came kinda late so she had to hurry, LOL WUT She was one of the first players that came BUT SHE LOOKED GORGEOUS!!! LIKE A QUEEN Serena signed for tons of people (including me!!). Madison, Genie, Heather, Petko were all very lovely and sweet Madison even ran barefoot to us

Got pictures with Vika, Laura, Madison, Genie, Heather, Petko, Pav, Dani, etc. Then waited until 11:45PM when the last player, the one we were all waiting for - JJ - came out (there were only 8 people left at that time) Thanks God that I got a picture with her too

Aga She was horrible. I can't at her attitude. No signing, no taking pictures, nothing. At first, there were 2 girls coming out and waiting for a taxi, then Aga came out, then another 2 girls (who went with the first 2) came out, so the 4 of them got into the taxi first. And Aga got mad in front of everybody, started complaining and she showed her anger right in front of our faces, a lot of people It was really not good for her reputation.

Last edited by Fiercepova : Jun 21st, 2013 at 03:13 AM.
Fiercepova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 12:19 AM   #152
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Why am I not surprised that Hagatha is a kunt.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 12:37 AM   #153
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

I forgot to mention a story. When Maria left, everybody was yelling her name to ask for her autographs and photos. But of course she just elegantly smiled and got into the car to leave. When the car was starting to run, 5 or 6 teenagers, both boys and girls, ran after the car and yelled her name crazily OMG I wish you guys could see it, one of the most hilarious moments ever Then the car had to turn left, but it had to wait until its turn to do that, so those teenagers caught the car, still yelled her name, but I didn't see the window open Poor them, but it was soooo funny!!!
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 12:43 AM   #154
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I think I would have been a bit disappointed considering most others signed and took pics. But she had the Sugarpova thing today too. I'm sure by the time she got through hair and makeup for the second time she just wanted to get to bed.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 12:49 AM   #155
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

OMG hilarious
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:27 AM   #156
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, what a night it must have been show us the pics! so envious, how's Vika, Andrea Laura Genie" live"? :P
and at those poor kids
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:32 AM   #157
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

I was so stupid to go the party with 4% left in my phone After a while, it reduced to 1%, but luckily that I met a girl who might be the same age as me, we talked a lot about tennis while waiting, and I asked her to take some pictures for me with her phone She knows hell a lot about tennis too, I forgot to ask her whether she was a poster in TF

Vika was okay. She looked quite pretty. Before leaving, she even came to us, signed for us, and took some pictures with us, she always said "Okay this is the last one!" but that sentence kept going on and on for like 3 times before she decided to really stop

Laura and Genie were the most beautiful girls of the night (well, don't count Maria and Ana, because they looked gorgeous and fabulous, they were different with these girls, they should be described more like ladies than girls). These two looked even more beautiful in real life than in photos. Laura seemed quite mature, while Genie is lovely

Heather and Madison were very very cute and adorable, especially Madison They talked with us a lot and took pictures with all of us left. Heather even had some weird but adorable poses for the photographers While waiting for others to come down so they could go home together with the bus (which you can see in the social media thread), Madison was talking with her friend with her heels taken off to feel comefortable, we waved and yelled her name, then she ran barefoot to us looking sooo lovely and friendly, just like a friend of us, not a celebrity or tennis player. We joked a lot. Then when she was sitting on the bus, all of us waved goodbye to them and her, she even blew and sent us some kisses Just a really lovely girl.

Petko was awesome. She seemed very thankful that we still remember her She was very nice too.

Beth, Pav, JJ and Dani were quite okay too.

Here are some of the pictures I took.

That's the end. Wow, what a long post I'm so happy that I can share my story with you guys

Last edited by Fiercepova : Jun 21st, 2013 at 04:39 AM.
Fiercepova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 04:00 AM   #158
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I'm so happy for you

and a little jealous great pics.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 04:03 AM   #159
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

And I knew I Madison was lovely. Can't wait to see her more on the tour.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:27 AM   #160
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

That's great Fiercepova, sounds like you had a fun time and the Maria story was hilarious Just wish you could have taken some pictures with her as well but at least you got to see her
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:06 AM   #161
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

JJ ofc wanted a full body photo
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:08 AM   #162
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Grigor got Delpo in R3 his luck continues in slams
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:15 AM   #163
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
JJ ofc wanted a full body photo
Probs a better look than a close up
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:17 AM   #164
country flag jameshazza

DelPo hates grass. He could upset him. It's just a question of if he has the stamina for 5, and that's a big if. Although it would be a match of quick points so maybe 5 wouldn't be too taxing.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:41 AM   #165
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, Del Potro is very beatable on grass. But I'm not confident about Grigor in 5 setters. Like you said stamina is a big issue.
Kon. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote