Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #76
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Maria - 'the other players' - i.e. the other peasants
SocialJusticePova fighting for the rights of the proles

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 08:03 AM   #77
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

You can rewatch all highlights of Maria Sharapova's match in Wimbledon last year in this play list http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL98C3A0E3058A4426

and 2011's match in this playlist http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...fxNwoncegZ-xiN
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#56
PAW Rank:#108
FITD Rank:#188.

Last edited by Crux Squall : Jun 19th, 2013 at 12:43 PM.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #78
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Hahaha gold! "other players" and "we get to play with roofs" hahaha

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #79
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Maria draws Razzano, Date, Voskoboeva or Pennetta. Time for revenge

All these players beat Maria the last time they met. A shame Greta Arn lost in Quali

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:06 AM   #80
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future

The draw comes out today/tomorrow - why does no one care???
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:18 AM   #81
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
The draw comes out today/tomorrow - why does no one care???
Today, I beleieve like in 4 hours and God I hope Rena and Bine wont be in her half...
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:31 AM   #82
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

So ready for the draw!
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:51 AM   #83
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

So the draw should be getting done in just over 3 hours?
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:57 AM   #84
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
So the draw should be getting done in just over 3 hours?
Yep.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 06:47 AM   #85
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

So excited for the draw. My favourite tournament of the year
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:13 AM   #86
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Is there going to be some live stream of the draw?
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:16 AM   #87
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Is there going to be some live stream of the draw?
Not sure about a stream but you can listen to it live via the Wimbledon radio broadcast I believe
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:18 AM   #88
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

^ Oh OK thanks
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 08:17 AM   #89
country flag PimpMePova

I really hope Maria draws Vika.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:24 AM   #90
country flag MariaMNL

MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light

listening to wimbledon radio now haha http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/interactive/radio.html
MariaMNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote