Qualifying Draw - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #31
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Qualifying Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
1st day was so much fun.
Did you get to see Dentoni?
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #32
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

I went today and It was fantastic.

Got to see Nastassja Burnett against Vera Dushevina, Tadja Majeri losing to Grace Min , Ajla Tomljanovic and Caro Garcia among others. Burnett in particular was very impressive. I'll be amazed if she doesn't make the MD.

And the weather was glorious

Would love to go tomorrow but the forecast is for rain
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #33
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natash. View Post
Did you get to see Dentoni?
I saw glimpses of her both yesterday and today, she was quite solid, has nice groundies, but lacks power and precision at times. I saw the end of her marathon yesterday and she was thrilled to have won. Zanevska though seems like a more complete and prospect of a player.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #34
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Almost...

Hercog v Cohen was a 1R match.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #35
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

They put all the matches on at the same time. Very spectator-unfriendly

Can't be arsed to travel to Roehampton for 1½ matches

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #36
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
I saw glimpses of her both yesterday and today, she was quite solid, has nice groundies, but lacks power and precision at times. I saw the end of her marathon yesterday and she was thrilled to have won. Zanevska though seems like a more complete and prospect of a player.
Ya I was particularly interested in that one because Corinna can be pretty crazy to watch Yeah she doesn't have huge weapons but she's fun to watch in my opinion.

Very happy to hear she was thrilled to win I wonder about her and her motivation sometimes.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 06:49 AM   #37
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
They put all the matches on at the same time. Very spectator-unfriendly

Can't be arsed to travel to Roehampton for 1½ matches
I know Im assuming it's because of bad weather forecast.