Grass Season 2013 - Getting ready for Wimbledon. - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #136
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold
Re: Grass Season 2013 - Getting ready for Wimbledon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Respectable.

Better drawing luck in London.
Will she get a top #24 seed at Wimbledon? Or do they use the previous week's ranking?
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #137
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

This week's ranking.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #138
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This week's ranking.
Thanks!
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 03:22 AM   #139
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Budding rivalry with Angie.

Good luck to her at Wimbledon!

Quote:
It's funny to see her reaching a career high, but the international interest in her cheering thread seems to be as low as never before.
Increased ranking usually means more tv exposure. Helps that she's beautiful. They will come. It could be worse. When Nadia Petrova was nearing back to the Top 10, there were just two of us still regularly posting there! And look at Top 5 Sara Errani, her forum is dead, dead, dead!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:52 AM   #140
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sori is the #22 seed
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:02 PM   #141
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon:

(15)Marion Bartoli (FRA) v. Elina Svitolina (UKR)
Christina McHale (USA) v. Alexa Glatch (USA)
Camila Giorgi (ITA) v. Samantha Murray (GBR)
Stefanie Voegele (SUI) v. (22)Sorana Cirstea (ROU)

Tricky opener for Sorana, but the rest of the draw is more than decent. I know Bartoli used to be a finalist here, but those days are gone gone gone and she is beatable.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:16 PM   #142
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

wow! seriously I am shocked to find this sub-forum !
Romanian guys and girls speaking in English ONLY about Sorana! I didn't know such forum exists.
I am a Simona fan, I hope they are friends I don't know if they are.. I just hope
Good luck to Sorana in London!
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:18 PM   #143

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Sori is the #22 seed
Hi
Sori sounds like sorry, is that really ok?
First time I see that Sorana is called sori. I hope she will be happy
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:34 PM   #144
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
Romanian guys and girls speaking in English ONLY about Sorana! I didn't know such forum exists.
I am a Simona fan, I hope they are friends I don't know if they are.. I just hope
Are you on drugs?
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:51 PM   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI3N View Post
Are you on drugs?
my first time on this tennis forum! I just found it 2 hours ago!
great to see a section of Romania players and every player has its own section and its own fans!
I was never in connection with tennis people on forums, just watched on tv. I am like a little kid in a chocolate shop!
love this place and the Romanian guys here
I hope you are all friends here and don't fight each other
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 02:14 PM   #146
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
great to see a section of Romania players and every player has its own section and its own fans!
I was never in connection with tennis people on forums, just watched on tv. I am like a little kid in a chocolate shop!
Oh, ok!
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 04:19 PM   #147
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Hi

Not only Romanian people here. People from all over the world. America, Russia, England, Australia etc. That's why the Romanian posters are posting in English, so that people in other places can also understand them. I'm a New Zealand follower of Sorana's tennis. Not much fighting within player forums, but on the other hand in General Messages where fans of all players talk (and argue), it can be total mayhem.

Eye-candy matchup with Stefanie. Hope the camera-people are ready. Overall quite a good draw for Sorana.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 04:29 PM   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Hi

Not only Romanian people here. People from all over the world. America, Russia, England, Australia etc. That's why the Romanian posters are posting in English, so that people in other places can also understand them. I'm a New Zealand follower of Sorana's tennis. Not much fighting within player forums, but on the other hand in General Messages where fans of all players talk (and argue), it can be total mayhem.

Eye-candy matchup with Stefanie. Hope the camera-people are ready. Overall quite a good draw for Sorana.
Hi there good luck to Sorana.
I wish the best to all the Romanian girls and not just in tennis.
Thanks for the info about this website. I am still new here and learning the manners.
Yes, Sorana is good looking and needs to smile more, so she needs to win more
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:28 PM   #149
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Very good draw for Sorana, so she's probably fucking it up.

However, possible best friend battle with Marion in R3 should be motivation enough.

Already looking forward to the match full of tactical tennis and great touch awaiting us in R2, though.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:55 AM   #150
Tennis Fool

Quote:
Hi
Sori sounds like sorry, is that really ok?
First time I see that Sorana is called sori. I hope she will be happy
Welcome to the forum

I've seen Soriana called Sori here, so I just joined the bandwagon
Putintseva #1 player