The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #151
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

^ It wasn't her day.
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #152
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Great week nonetheless If she has a smart schedule now and doesn't stick to the Europa clay season she can reach the Top 100 pretty comfortable
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #153
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Here is Tadeja's Qualies Draw
Polona Hercog (SLO) [4] vs. Julia Cohen (USA)
Olivia Rogowska (AUS) vs. Petra Cetkovska (CZE)
Grace Min (USA) vs. Stephanie Vogt (LIE)
Tadeja Majeric (SLO) [23] vs. Emily Webley-Smith (GBR)

A decent draw Webley-Smith is easy and she should beat Min Cetkovska may be hard but lets just hope she can get 50 Points from 2 wins

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 08:02 AM   #154
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe Hradecka got the last WC, not Tads

Anyway, she is the 2nd match on Court 15 after 11
I really am expecting a bread stick/bagel

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #155
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Let's go Tadeja! You can do it, babe.
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #156
country flag chingching

Tadeja won but only 3 and 3 :scared
Given that Sasnovich beat this girl 0 and 0 I am a little worried
Still, a win is a win and I think/hope she can take Grace

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #157
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

After being 36 45* down against Grace Min, Tadeja just won the 2nd set 75 and surely is now the favourite.

Honestly I always thought of her as a barbie player who is on the court more to show off her new nails than anything else, but in the past 2 weeks I've seen some of her live scoring and she really seems like a fighter. Looks pretty mentally stable. Good luck in the third set
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #158
country flag chingching

I wouldn't describe her as mentally stable but she is a massive fighter
Win now and secure another 50 Points

No play has started in the 3rd so maybe Min is injured?

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #159
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I wouldn't describe her as mentally stable but she is a massive fighter
Win now and secure another 50 Points

No play has started in the 3rd so maybe Min is injured?
Well no player except the top 5 is particularly mentally stable at the WTA tour
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #160
country flag Keaka

0-3 third
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #161
country flag chingching

4-0

EDIT: 5-0

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #162
country flag Keaka

Oh my.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #163
Setsuna.

I guess her last loss affected her mentally.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #164
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

I watched both matches almost in their entirety yesterday and today. Yesterday's match was NID. Tadeja got quite some temper, kept talking to herself all match long and got upset easily with the line calls. She needs to work on her attitude as it lets her down at times. She recognized me after the match (we met in a challenger in Pune in 2011) and high-fived which was pretty cool. Today she wasted a big chance as Min doesn't seem to be a GOAT by any means. She was very slow today and made tons of errors. When she upped her game at the end of the 2nd set, she reeled off 3 straight games in a row with some powerful play. Min took a looooooooong comfort break and it must've upset Tadeja as she lost the set in around 15 minutes. I'd say 80% of points lost were her errors. She simply didn't believe it was her day and at 05 down she was talking herself out of it... laughing 'I'm gonna lost 6-0 how pathetic is that, I played nothing today'. Shame.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #165
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
I watched both matches almost in their entirety yesterday and today. Yesterday's match was NID. Tadeja got quite some temper, kept talking to herself all match long and got upset easily with the line calls. She needs to work on her attitude as it lets her down at times. She recognized me after the match (we met in a challenger in Pune in 2011) and high-fived which was pretty cool. Today she wasted a big chance as Min doesn't seem to be a GOAT by any means. She was very slow today and made tons of errors. When she upped her game at the end of the 2nd set, she reeled off 3 straight games in a row with some powerful play. Min took a looooooooong comfort break and it must've upset Tadeja as she lost the set in around 15 minutes. I'd say 80% of points lost were her errors. She simply didn't believe it was her day and at 05 down she was talking herself out of it... laughing 'I'm gonna lost 6-0 how pathetic is that, I played nothing today'. Shame.
Thanks. Tadeja.