Mods...Why Are All Of My Precious Threads Being Removed?! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #1
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute
Mods...Why Are All Of My Precious Threads Being Removed?!

They are just as relevant as the ones bashing the hell out of Serena.

I want to bash her too, and post shit that don't have a basis of fact.

You guys are so mean to me.

I want my mommy!!!!!!!!
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #2
country flag fawnrc

fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mods...Why Are All Of My Precious Threads Being Removed?!

In before removal or lock!
fawnrc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #3
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawnrc View Post
In before removal or lock!
2nd IB4TL...
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #4
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Who did you want to bash
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #5
country flag RVD

Shithead's Boy...I mean Whitehead's Boy just gave me a bad rep for a thread that doesn't even exists...and... and....and .... *sniff-sniff*...was removed 5 minutes prior to him bad repping me.

Has the world gone MAD...MAD...M-M-M...MAD!!?
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #6
country flag RVD

Oh well, I'll try once more....
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #7
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

I understand your displeasure, but the way things go now, does not seem to be the way to go about it. Feel free to report what you think is offensive/bashes Serena. Or use a PM to explain more.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread