All Other Romanian Girls Thread - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #316
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: All Other Romanian Girls Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Infanta Jacqueline, I really want to see more of her.
I wanted to go and see her this morning, then I found out her match was at 9...

She plays tomorrow morning again at 9 o'clock, if you want to see her. Unfortunately that hour makes it impossible for me to get there
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #317
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
You mean one set, right?
I actually meant to say "at least one match". I keep forgetting that in tennis they use the word match instead of game like in other sports (e.g. football).
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #318
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Impressive win by Ioana Ducu over Vdovenco! She will now be ranked!

Oana Georgeta next.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #319

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Impressive win by Ioana Ducu over Vdovenco! She will now be ranked!

Oana Georgeta next.
Yeap, she will. And she just took Simion out 61 75
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #320

R16

(1)Laura-Ioana ANDREI (ROU) d. Cristina ADAMESCU (ROU) 57 63 63
(WC)Ioana DUCU (ROU) d. Oana Georgeta SIMION (ROU) 61 75

(4)Arabela FERNANDEZ-RABENER (ESP) d. (LL)Mihaela GHIOCA (ROU) 60 61
Ioana Loredana ROSCA (ROU) d. (6)Camelia-Elena HRISTEA (ROU) 16 63 62

(WC)Elena Gabriela RUSE (ROU) d. (5)Elena-Teodora CADAR (ROU) 64 36 62
Irina Maria BARA (ROU) d. Jaqueline Adina CRISTIAN (ROU) 62 76(4)

(8)Michaela BOEV (BEL) d. Gabriela TALABA (ROU) 62 75
Patricia LANCRANJAN (ROU) d. Oana DANESCU (GER) 63 61

Last edited by Belle de Jour : Jun 19th, 2013 at 02:32 PM.
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #321
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I guess we can conclude that Elena Bogdan is more than just slumping.

I was hoping Jacqueline may beat Bara, but it doesn't look like it.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #322

Quote:
I guess we can conclude that Elena Bogdan is more than just slumping.
Well, wasn't that obvious by now?

Quote:

I was hoping Jacqueline may beat Bara, but it doesn't look like it.
I was hoping that myself, but just like you always say I wouldn't read that much in this loss. She's so very young and unexperienced, event at this 10K level, sometimes you can lose a match like this just because you haven't slept well the night before or a mosquito bit you Jaq is on the right track, I have no doubt about that
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #323
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
R16

Oana DANESCU (GER) d. Patricia LANCRANJAN (ROU) 63 61
Are you sure? I followed this match on Bet365 and the score was reversed - Patricia won 63 61.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #324

You're right, sorry about that
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #325
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Jaq is on the right track, I have no doubt about that
On the right track - yes, but a bit slower than expected.
However, we have all the time in the world. She doesn't need to rush. Just get the job done
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #326
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're right, sorry about that
Still hope for Bogdan, then.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #327

No, not so much hope for her, really... That Danescu can barely be considered a real tennis player...
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #328
country flag Curcubeu

She should hire Tomai to improve her defence.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #329
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Laura-Ioana ANDREI for the title.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #330
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
Laura-Ioana ANDREI for the title.
I really hope don't. I wish one of the youngest girls Ducu, Rosca or Ruse win. They are the real hopes for Romanian tennis.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote