Ilka Csoregi - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #46
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ilka Csoregi

100% Romanian
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #47
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
100% Romanian
Every match an unpredictable rollercoaster.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #48
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
100% Romanian
She is of Ungarian nationality
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #49
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
She is of Ungarian nationality

Ummm

She's not, actually. She's Romanian, but has Hungarian origins.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #50
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Ummm

She's not, actually. She's Romanian, but has Hungarian origins.
She's Romanian citizen, of course, but her nationality is Hungarian. I hope she will be the Romanian Monica Seles.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #51
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

The Romanian power is stronger tho. It erased every part of her Hungarian DNA and turned her into the ultimate Romanian choker
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #52
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

This was a nice tournament for Ilka-- wasn't really supposed to get this far!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #53
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

It was a good tournament overall - I don't think anyone expected her to beat Kontaveit in the first round.
But you know, the bigger the upset in the first round, the bigger the expectations afterwards

It doesn't matter she's of Hungarian heritage. We love Ilka the same
Especially now, after proving us how much of a Romanian she can be
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #54

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Ilka playing in 10K Nis this week.

Her section of the draw:

(3)Viktoriya Tomova (BUL) v (Q)Katarina Jokic (BIH)
Katarina Adamovic (SRB) v Paulina Czarnik (POL)
(Q)Mina Markovic (SRB) v Dea Herdzelas (BIH)
(8)Lina Gjorcheska (MKD) v Ilka Csoregi (ROU)

Good luck, Ilki!
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #55
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

looking good
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #56

10K Nis, R32:

(8)Lina Gjorcheska (MKD) d. Ilka Csoregi (ROU) 63 62
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #57
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

She needs to play more often
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #58
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
She needs to play more often
She needs to play better.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #59
country flag codrutc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
She needs to play better.
That too but I am trying to say that she needs to play more often to get into a routine. She seems to disappear for long periods of time and then show up at a tournament.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #60

She needs to play better, but in order to do that she should play some more tournaments.

Playing better on practice courts won't get her into top 50 very soon...