Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #76
country flag $uricate
FlopKing.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Wear it with pride
Truth is, GM will always be 80% Serena moderated 20% the tour and probably 5% Maria. Because evidently supporting the best player in the world means you too are a superior poster
Everytime you call it out though you get slaughtered

I had a valid point about living vicariously and because certain posters couldn't win they twisted the argument and used strawman tactics to try and make me look stupid.

I don't think I'm superior because I support Maria
I don't bash other players because I think they are beneath my fave.
I don't use Maria's achievements to validate an argument that's completely unrelated.

Some of them need to go look up the dictionary.

Still, at this rate there will be no Mashabators left by Wimbledon.

Strange, because I see a lot of threads started with the sole intention of bashing Maria and the perpetrators are still here

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 09:33 AM   #77
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I always like observing how other Maria haters who aren't necessarily Serena fans ingratiate themselves with her fanbase, like they'll be provided with some sort of protection. Look at WonderFan, he's an Ivanovic fan, no? And yet he was all over that thread.

It's like they're united by a common hatred of Maria, and they know that if they get friendly with the bullies of GM, they'll have some sort of protected status.

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #78
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I always like observing how other Maria haters who aren't necessarily Serena fans ingratiate themselves with her fanbase, like they'll be provided with some sort of protection. Look at WonderFan, he's an Ivanovic fan, no? And yet he was all over that thread.

It's like they're united by a common hatred of Maria, and they know that if they get friendly with the bullies of GM, they'll have some sort of protected status.
Wonderfan, ILuvkvitty(thank God she is banned) Kosak or whatever his new username is they're all licking Serena and Serena fans in order to drag Maria.
As soon as Kosak came back from his ban he talked about being happy with Serena's performance, leaving out Vika as if he was never a fan of her in the first place.

They're all ridiculous and that's not gonna change during Wimbledon because as usual Serena will be the fave and probably the winner.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #79
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

That Sarin thread got closed? Should've seen it coming...
The chaos that erupted since the RG final thread claimed so many victims, especially from SS. It's tiresome to read through and even post anything in TF anymore.

I'll actually echo what a poster said, the day where Sarin retires would be the day GM finally emerges from the dire state it is in now.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #80
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

And some want to pretend like Rena was talking about Maria. The desperation eating them up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
You won't be banned.
I'd trade Svetlio & NashaMasha for Deborah tho. Without a blink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
GM is pretty fucking disgusting right now. I know it's always been disgusting but now, damn. It just shows how far some people will defend their faves over anything. I will be honest: If Maria ever said anything that ignorant and blamed a girl for her own rape in a roundabout way it would be a dealbreaker cause I can't take that kind of ignorance.
Easy to speak, lets put this way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
https://twitter.com/IoannaOlala
Please ignore the name I was 12 when I made it
but you can change it...
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #81
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Love you too Norbert.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #82
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

btw, is this Serena's official youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UChcm...e6NOFqA/videos or it is not her but only someone who likes her? because if it's her, she added and liked video with that Maria's comment on Serena's serve
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #83
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post

but you can change it...
Can you help me out with that because I've tried but couldn't figure it out
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #84
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can you help me out with that because I've tried but couldn't figure it out
go to Settings->Account and change Username, no?
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #85
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
go to Settings->Account and change Username, no?
Yes I changed it thanks I always searched on settings and profile where you can change only your profile name, so I didn't find the Username.

Reading all these threads in GM about the Serena controversy, it seems really sad to me how people will go to such measures to protect their fave, even if she was wrong in that situation. I mean if Maria said something like that I would never condone it or try to excuse her.

Also Cronin tweeted this
Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters 2h
Maria Sharapova is aware is of Serena's comments to Rolling Stone. Things are about to get very interesting

So I guess this means she'll comment on the quotes (or at least the one that's supposedly about her)
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #86
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

she will ignore that even is that MAYBE about her.. i don't know, but she shouldn't bother with that

and GM serena really didn't have to say that, maybe it wasn't in that word, but sound ugly, and those ppl who agree with that i'm talking about raping statement

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #87
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I changed it thanks I always searched on settings and profile where you can change only your profile name, so I didn't find the Username.

Reading all these threads in GM about the Serena controversy, it seems really sad to me how people will go to such measures to protect their fave, even if she was wrong in that situation. I mean if Maria said something like that I would never condone it or try to excuse her.

Also Cronin tweeted this
Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters 2h
Maria Sharapova is aware is of Serena's comments to Rolling Stone. Things are about to get very interesting

So I guess this means she'll comment on the quotes (or at least the one that's supposedly about her)
So the quote is about her? Or they are just assuming it is? It's all so confusing.
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #88
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkapova View Post
So the quote is about her? Or they are just assuming it is? It's all so confusing.
It's assumed by the interviewer because Serena was talking on the phone to Venus about a top 5 WTA player but she didn't say a name. But if it actually is about a top 5 player I don't see who else it could be for.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #89
C. Drone
CFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkapova View Post
It has nothing to do with Maria, except shit stirring twats like Cronin trying hard.
Max She better not say a word.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #90
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It has nothing to do with Maria, except shit stirring twats like Cronin trying hard.
Max She better not say a word.
This, x 10000000000
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote