Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 243 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #3631
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Well Laura it is Did anyone saw the match and if so how well Laura played ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #3632
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri94 View Post
Ha! did anyone see Wozzy and Rory watching Laura. Caro was hiding under jacket!
Probably embarrassed to be seen with Rory after his "performance" this week.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #3633
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Yes I watched it she was firing aces and hitting nice winners but she took a while to get going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #3634
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Paszek is a bit of an actress sometimes, but several fans have posted that she appeared genuinely injured, so perhaps this wasn't the ideal test for Caroline. On top of that, you Brit posters imply that Robson is about as skilled as Chrissie-fan's Belgian ice hockey titans, so maybe THAT won't be a good barometer, either. Still, as Goldenlox has posted several times, Caro must take advantage whenever she gets favorable draws, so let's see how she fares with that

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #3635
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri94 View Post
Ha! did anyone see Wozzy and Rory watching Laura. Caro was hiding under jacket!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #3636
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

As expected an easy win over Paszek, Caroline !

Paszek is simply hopeless. Please don`t lose to Robson in R2

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #3637
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

I looked at the weather forecast on Monday and decided spur of the moment to tell my boss I was taking Tuesday off, And I went to Eastbourne today. Watched Caro win - well Paszek retired at 2-2 in the 2nd set without making any attempt to run for the ball at break point. Paszek was making so many errors though except the points when Caro had game points in the 2nd set.

Anyway FWIW the last 2 matches that I've actually watched Caro play - she's won both of them. And I didn't watch any of those 1st round defeats shes been getting. Unfortunately - back at work the rest of thi week so won't be able to watch her next match against Laura again. Hope she can win again without me watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Yes. I was there. This was the only match on Centre Court that I really wanted to watch. Well to start with - Laura hardly got a single shot in. What kept her in the match was her big serve. And she did serve well. She hit a lot of balls out throughout the match but certainly got a lot better as the match progressed.

Laura (as the winner on centre court) was asked a few questions on court after the match.
Yes - she was really happy with her serve today. She said she wanted to get some practice now and needed to improve her game.
"What areas do you think you need to practice and improve?"
"Winning some matches." Not giving anything away with that answer.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters

Last edited by terjw : Jun 18th, 2013 at 11:29 PM.
terjw is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #3638
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Laura (as the winner on centre court) was asked a few questions on court after the match.
Yes - she was really happy with her serve today. She said she wanted to get some practice now and needed to improve her game.
"What areas do you think you need to practice and improve?"
"Winning some matches." Not giving anything away with that answer.
Thought that was pretty cute when I saw it,actually. Caro first started winning me over back in 2009 with a couple similar innocent,charming quips

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #3639
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I see no lies.
Laura is still quite tough opponent for Caroline. If she finds her rhythm quite early on it may be quite a battle.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #3640
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Vs Makarova tomorrow. Got to take advantage of draws like this, you won't get many easier draws to the final in a Premier event. This is the first real acid test of the week so I guess we will see.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #3641
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Vs Makarova tomorrow. Got to take advantage of draws like this, you won't get many easier draws to the final in a Premier event. This is the first real acid test of the week so I guess we will see.
That's really where she is right now. If she has any hope of clawing her way back into the top five and becoming a contender again the first step is to beat the players that she is "supposed" to beat. If she can do that consistently enough she should have a chance to test herself against the "best" players more often and hopefully improve her game.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #3642
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

I knew Robson wouldn't be too much of a problem. Now she has to raise her level for Makarova, she leads the h2h so we'll see where her real level is at.
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #3643
country flag bruce goose

Caroline beat Makarova on grass but that was 4 years ago and I think that Ekaterina is usually much better on that surface now.Even so,I'll be quite ready for Sunshine to give me a pleasant surprise tomorrow

Fare thee well, Li
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 10:20 AM   #3644
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Caroline. Head To Head vs Robson now 2-0 !

Makarova next. Caro beat her 6-3 6-2 at Eastbourne 2009. Do it again

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #3645
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Should be routine for Caro today, Keep going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread