<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #91
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Stuart Watts ‏@StuartWatts1lon 17m
Just had a wonderful evening with Tennis Superstars Grigor Dimitrov and Maria Sharapova lovely beautiful couple at OTTO London
kasia1992 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 02:53 AM   #92
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

New pics with Grigor at a event in London.

http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?k...action_mobile=

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 05:44 AM   #93
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

800+pixels
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #94
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Why didn't they take any pictures together? Is it because Maria was wearing heels
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #95
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Also Maria really shouldn't let him do things like wear what he wants or leave a goatee
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #96
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Also Maria really shouldn't let him do things like wear what he wants or leave a goatee
Whats wrong with his outfit? Nice jeans, well fitted blazer and a bow tie. I think he looks good.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #97
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

ok so they both looked adorable.
I love how, when she knows she's the tallest one in a group photo, she bends one knee slightly
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #98
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Whats wrong with his outfit? Nice jeans, well fitted blazer and a bow tie. I think he looks good.
The jeans and the bow tie wasn't a nice combination IMO. If you look at the jeans and the shirt which isn't tucked in you get a more casual look and then the bow tie and that particular blazer are the exact opposite of that. I guess he was trying to combine both styles but it didn't work IMO. I like his shoes though.
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #99
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
New pics with Grigor at a event in London.

http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?k...action_mobile=
Oh, dear.
He just can't keep up with her, not even fashion wise.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 10:40 AM   #100
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

They didn't pose together for photos. How lame!
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:32 PM   #101
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

Dieter. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:37 AM   #102
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Again this?? I am tired of the "immitations"...
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:43 AM   #103
country flag Fool

Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice

Grigor is such a step up from Sasha.
Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:04 PM   #104
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future

Does Yuri hate Grigor as much as he hated Sasha?

The future of the WTA
SLOANE STEPHENS MADISON KEYS MONICA PUIG ELINA SVITOLINA
EUGENIE BOUCHARD

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:06 PM   #105
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
Does Yuri hate Grigor as much as he hated Sasha?
Why would Yuri hate Sasha?