Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #1306
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Babonella, oh no!!!!
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #1307
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFramer View Post
Mandy's ranking breakdown.

Over the next few weeks Mandy is defending Bad Gast 130, Biarritz 100 and Baku 70 = 300 point, or 40% of what she's got.

Without those point or something close, she is going to drop 20-30 places, meaning US Open starts a few days earlier. And US Open qualifiers are not easy and there is a potential to loose another 160 points.

I am not trying to be all negative and this is of cource a worst case scenario, but the conclusion is that points are urgently needed.
Her Bad Gast points have already come ofg

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #1308
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Her Bad Gast points have already come ofg

Yep, you're right. Mea culpa.

Anyway, not replacing the Biarritz points alone could send her in US Open Q.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #1309
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

mandy minella ‏@mandyminella 18 Jun
Arrived to the best and most beautiful tournament in the world!!#wimbledontime

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #1310
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Jule Goerges ‏@juliagoerges
With my lovely friend @mandyminella after lunch in @Wimbledon

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #1311
country flag Kəv.

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #1312
country flag Kəv.

On her ig she posted she had dinner with Babos. I guess it means she isnt going to the party

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:38 AM   #1313
country flag Kəv.

Omg she drew Serena!!!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 10:20 AM   #1314
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

At least she will be televised then.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 10:23 AM   #1315
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Absolutely fantastic !!

Welcome to centercourt Tuesday 1pm. Live on telly throughout the world.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 10:30 AM   #1316
country flag Kəv.

Hope she will win on game at least she'll be on CC

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:29 AM   #1317
country flag Kəv.

Doubles
[9] A.Pavlyuchenkova/ Lucie Safarova vs Shuko Aoyama/ Chanelle Scheepers
Raluca Olaru/ Olga Savchuk vs Timea Babos/ Mandy Minella

Flavia Pennetta/ Andrea Petkovic vs Samantha Murray/ Jade Windley
Renata Voracova/ Klara Zakopalova vs [6] Liezel Huber/ Sania Mirza

----

Not saying anything about this. Last time I thought they were gonna beat Niculescu/Zakopalova they lost So I will stay quite

I really hope she just wins more than 2 games against Serena

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:39 AM   #1318
country flag TheFramer

It is the first match so Serena is not going to be up to full speed, so I think Mandy will get a few games, 3 or 4 is not impossible. But they are not going to underestimate Mandy, Patrick knows her, Venus played her.

Everybody knows how Serena plays and how you should play against her, but hardly anyone can execute their plans.

Mandy need to be at her best, playing her best, and just enjoy the experience. If she is not at 100% she is getting a double bagel in 45 mins.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:51 AM   #1319
country flag Kəv.

Hope so. Hopefully she can enjoy herself like at USO 2011 but not in that way

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:53 AM   #1320
country flag Kəv.

mandy minella ‏@mandyminella 20 Jun
Dinner with my doubles partner timibabos

Closed Thread