Rankings - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 08:07 AM   #166
country flag Doggy964

Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice
Re: Rankings

#24!

next step, her personal best #23...
Doggy964 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #167
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana will be up to a career high of #22 on Monday.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:30 AM   #168
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 06:03 AM   #169
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Nr 26 this week, but on the next Monday she will leave top 30 and she will lose Romanian nr 1 position, because those 200 points for Stanford should be defended this week.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #170
country flag Doggy964

Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice

#21 this week!
Doggy964 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 07:57 AM   #171
country flag Cosimo

Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all

These last days I've watched some of her matches on YouTube and I feel the need to make a prediction about this girl right here, on her thread, to be kept here for the record, so that I can quote myself when the time comes and brag about myself.
And you can use it to embarass me as well.
I predict Sorana will be Top 10 by the end of 2014 and World's Number One at some point in the future, fighting for that spot with Simona. She has all the good qualities to do that and I'm sure she can and she will overcome some bad qualities she has too.
She's definitely a girl to watch very closely in the near future. I know I will.
Cosimo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #172
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Sori's Ranking over the last 52 weeks and her position in the 2014 race:

KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 06:14 AM   #173
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 05:43 PM   #174
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

This is looking worse than it is. Winning one 280 WTA event with the current point distribution would bring her well inside the Top 50 again, but if you only play the big events don't be surprised to lose early every week.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2014, 07:17 AM   #175
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Sori's Ranking over the last 52 weeks and her position in the 2014 race (updated):

Old May 19th, 2014, 10:33 AM   #176
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosimo View Post
These last days I've watched some of her matches on YouTube and I feel the need to make a prediction about this girl right here, on her thread, to be kept here for the record, so that I can quote myself when the time comes and brag about myself.
And you can use it to embarass me as well.
I predict Sorana will be Top 10 by the end of 2014 and World's Number One at some point in the future, fighting for that spot with Simona. She has all the good qualities to do that and I'm sure she can and she will overcome some bad qualities she has too.
She's definitely a girl to watch very closely in the near future. I know I will.

The talent is there to be exploited , the mentality of a winner to exploit such a talent it`s not.

P.S. not my intention to embarrass you , really. I thought this in the past years but no more. With age u think a maturity is coming. I can`t see this happening, not yet. But even if she will rise again , and finally fulfill her dream ( top 10 ) , i could not dare to wish for more from her.

"I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed.
I’ve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2014, 10:37 AM   #177
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Sori's Ranking over the last 52 weeks and her position in the 2014 race (updated):

Not pretty at all.
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 09:09 AM   #178
country flag KatjaS

She currently has 1521 points.

And here's what she has to defend during the US Open series:

Code:
Tournament      Points    Date
Stanford         200      29.07.2013
Washington        70      05.08.2013
Toronto          620      12.08.2013
US Open          100      09.09.2013
Without those she's at 544 points, ranked outside the Top 100. She has to snap out of her slump quickly.
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 10:46 AM   #179
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post

She currently has 1521 points.

And here's what she has to defend during the US Open series:

Code:
Tournament      Points    Date
Stanford         200      29.07.2013
Washington        70      05.08.2013
Toronto          620      12.08.2013
US Open          100      09.09.2013
Without those she's at 544 points, ranked outside the Top 100. She has to snap out of her slump quickly.
We all hope that. Until she see that she is becoming an irrelevant player she will not wake up I'm afraid.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 08:28 AM   #180
country flag KatjaS

Her ranking....