Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 196 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #2926
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

The pessimist in me says that Lucie just has a different body type anyway.

The optimist in me says that if Petra gets in that sort of shape,with that BMI, she will completely dominate the tour, and wipe the floor with even Serena. Can you imagine?
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #2927
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
LOL, looks like Domi is a self-obssessed type, having a pic of herself on the wall of her living room

BTW, look at the great job that Petra's fitness coach Kristian Bajza has done on Lucie

She scares me from this shot a little.
Moreover, you cannot say this is work of her physio: firstly, because you don't know how he trains her and what is her training plan; secondly, because some say that he doesn't use pump-ironing. This could be simply (and matter of fact it has to be) work of Lucie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
The pessimist in me says that Lucie just has a different body type anyway.

The optimist in me says that if Petra gets in that sort of shape,with that BMI, she will completely dominate the tour, and wipe the floor with even Serena. Can you imagine?
Interesting points.
As you truly pointed, it depends on how similar are bodies of Petra and Lucie at this aspect. We already know that Petra had struggled with the transformation (from her older training system to the later one) and although it is quite soon to judge it (most of us do anyway, so... what a hell ). We haven't seen anything better in terms of Petra's movement or body shape than in the past, on top of that, many of us think that she looks in worse shape than she used to (although it is possible that it is caused by the transformation it self ), including my self
Better physical condition could be very good for Petra in overall scale. She could focus on other aspects such as the mental side, tactics, technique etc. But it is not all-solving. Lucie is great example how better physical condition can help a lot, but it also demonstrates that her major issue is her mental side (she makes easy mistakes when she should just hang in, she handles tough/important moments worse and tends to take a walk when things get really bad ).
Fortunately, we know that Petra is much better at this aspect but recent months showed us that everything can be improved (and it is possible because she did better mentally in the past ).
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #2928
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
LOL, looks like Domi is a self-obssessed type, having a pic of herself on the wall of her living room

BTW, look at the great job that Petra's fitness coach Kristian Bajza has done on Lucie
Bad example, Lucie always had more of an slim and athletic body type and getting toned to this level took her few years. Look how she looked in 2010 major noticeable difference is her legs, rest is just minor improvements that can fluctuate during season

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #2929
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Bad example, Lucie always had more of an slim and athletic body type and getting toned to this level took her few years. Look how she looked in 2010 major noticeable difference is her legs, rest is just minor improvements that can fluctuate during season
Shifty's right, Lucie is not great example for this.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #2930
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

https://vines.s3.amazonaws.com/v/vid...FiBH1Tunktb08f short video

Last edited by paulmara : Jun 15th, 2013 at 06:47 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #2931
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Flareon

HQ

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #2932
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shifty Thanks for your expert analysis. Without you we would be totally lost
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #2933
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice sweatpants. Simple design but quite chic
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #2934
country flag ShiftyFella

Thanks to Flareon

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #2935
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Who is that chunky player on the next court? Kerber? Making Petra look skinny.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #2936
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Who is that chunky player on the next court? Kerber? Making Petra look skinny.
Looks like Kerber, but that's not good example of ordinary WTA player, Kerber has strong legs as a horse.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #2937
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Having some fun during All Access Hour in Eastbourne today @aegoninternational Doubles next match with Yanina!
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #2938
country flag ShiftyFella

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus

Last edited by ShiftyFella : Jun 17th, 2013 at 09:56 PM.
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #2939
country flag ShiftyFella

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #2940
country flag *Jack*

Quote: