Eastbourne day 3 Flareon saw a lot of scrubs come read about their scrubness now! - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #136
country flag J.J.Kelly

J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly
Re: Weather galore at Eastbourne day 2 and an epic Meltdown from one player!

What was life like as an Eevee?
J.J.Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #137
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

OMG THAT SKIRT I cannot.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #138
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Hampton is just going to be a good player

Back with Cepelova and after having set point Koehler had choked and it was 5-5 Cepelova would then have two set points and choke those with double faults...

the tb was epic with both creaming winners but it was nervy as well and one rally went 50+ forehand slices

I checked out the practice courts again and Caro was there having a set with Vesnina, Vesnina hit a huge ace and caro accepted it, but Piotr demanded it was out and he made them replay, with Vesnina loosing the point and then cursing in russian, I knew it was an ace I was right on the line, I really dislike that man so much!

another shot

she was wearing something around her waste not sure, maybe its to support her boobs
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #139
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi- View Post
I believe the Asian player is Hao-Ching Chan.

Thanks for the great reports!
She grunts like Govortsova but worse, and no one hits with her... just a dude which I assume is a brother or husband.
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #140
country flag Z1988

Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of

LOL at the players wearing t-shirt underneath their Fila dresses
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #141
country flag flareon

Vesnina in full flight and the sun had come out and no wind

Kerber and Kiri hit together but they were also discussing the weather and there first round opponents... they both shrugged and laughed

the barking hot mess was back today as well

Kirilenko hitting again and Ekat there again she lives on the practice courts I think 5 times she was there today

Her match with Niculescu on tuesday will be such a mess and I will witness some of it

top ten line
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #142
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Ekat is an Eastbourne icon
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #143
country flag flareon

Li walked past being followed by Konta and a line of children

Katarina and some other doubles player Jurak? playing with Kalashnikova and Husarova... in a set...

Bojana who was watching Cepelovas match before this...

more katarina.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #144
country flag flareon

Personally I think I am the true Eastbourne GOAT? Just kidding, when I left at 7:50pm Ekat was still hitting the only one she hat tubes all over the court and was hitting them...
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #145
country flag flareon

Now time for the biggest mess of the day, Lucic she was 4-3 down and won the 2nd 6-4 screaming comes on galore and fist pumping on double faults when she won I had a feeling she would bagel Dabrowski but no.
she was 3-0 down in ten mins and cracked a racket and got a warning, she was missing so big in the end and just hitting everything flat, Dabrowski moved amazingly well got everything back and then started banging down aces and forehand winners...

I guess drinking a 2 litre coke before a match cannot help you Lucic I saw you!

Just one snap of genie not really sure how she lost did not watch it.

Monica she did not wrong today just Oudin was immense...
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #146
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics Flareon - I hope you got my Rep (for what it's worth!).

Isn't it weird that people look much larger (fatter LOL!) on camera than off camera!

I love Eastbourne and will be there Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm hoping it wont rain!
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #147
country flag flareon

Mels face gets me every time today she was GOATdin, Grassdin, Servedin, Dropshotdin, Returndin, Chokedin and bratdin.

Monica was overwhelmed

she tried to change it but Oudin was just too good at everything apart from the last 3 games where she choked big time...

this is when Oudin hit an ace...

she does get tight though and starts being a brat about line calls...
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #148
country flag flareon

she does have really good grounstrokes Monica she has impressed me so much

I was a little down with Monica loosing so I ammused myself this was at 6-0 5-1

then the fightback for a while, Oudin got so tight fistpumping galore...

But she eventually one it in the end

what a mess Lucie is, she gave no fucks today and one game she would serve three aces the next 5 errors, she is becoming a full time doubles player you can tell because he attitude shes laughing all the time and just not interested... shame because her serve is huge on grass and when her shots go in shes GOAT. The TB was just a joke

Olga played ok but when the power came she was left wanting, and she mutters to herself all the time a lady ate a chocolate bar and got death stared as well...
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #149
country flag flareon

And finally I got to see davenport earlier in the day I saw her with Stubbs and stubbs was holding the umbrella for davenport whilst running to keep up with her

Stubbs is hilarious really enjoyed watching this

Still so much power in her ground strokes...

Stubbs can still volley like a beast as well

then davenport ran round and abandoned Greg
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #150
country flag J.J.Kelly

J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly J.J.Kelly

What is this...? Is this a blog?
J.J.Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote