**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 84 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #1246
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Imagine being on a tour at Wimbledon and seeing Maria there... I was excited enough at the water features when I went.
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #1247
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

This week would be a good time to visit for sure. Maria always takes advantage of her membership privileges and goes there a week early.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #1248
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Imagine being on a tour at Wimbledon and seeing Maria there... I was excited enough at the water features when I went.
What did you see? Tell us
When I saw Maria's pic I imagined if I could ever get to visit Wimbledon empty like that, in days far from the tournament,
I'd go on the Centre Court on the very side where she fell on her knees that day in 2004 and be like this ->
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #1249
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
What did you see? Tell us
When I saw Maria's pic I imagined if I could ever get to visit Wimbledon empty like that, in days far from the tournament,
I'd go on the Centre Court on the very side where she fell on her knees that day in 2004 and be like this ->
Haha they only let us go in certain parts of the court - there was this Spanish guy who strayed out of our area to take a photo and the tour guide was frantically chasing after him

The tour included Centre, No. 1, Henman Hill, a selection of outside courts (like No. 18), the place where the players sign in, the museum, the balcony, the press room etc. etc.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #1250
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@MariaSharapova:
Is #London ready to wiggle with Rihanna? Im excited!

Riri & Martha in one tweet
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #1251
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

She must be going to her concert I assume?
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #1252
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

[IMG]Getting the hours in on the grass[/IMG]

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #1253
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
She must be going to her concert I assume?
Yes someone at the concert saw her.

Quote:
Millie Smallbone ‏@MillieSmallbone 18m
Sat 2 metres away from Maria sharapova in the royal box #vip #twickenham
kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #1254
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, she's at her concert
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #1255
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently she's in the royal box according to a fan at the event
we don't know who with yet
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #1256
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria at Wimbledon .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #1257
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Maria at a Rihanna concert!?!?!? Didn't think Pova was down with the ratchets
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 04:33 AM   #1258
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Kiley Minogue was sitting next to her in VIP box
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 04:51 AM   #1259
country flag jameshazza

Now Kylie is someone who DOES put on a great concert.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #1260
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
Now Kylie is someone who DOES put on a great concert.
try not to let your gay hang out
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote