Videos of Mary - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 05:59 AM   #421
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Videos of Mary

Mary v Serena Williams IW 2000 QF (much longer highlights than previously posted)

Pierce v Vakulenko Wimbledon 2005 (Rnd 2)

Mary Pierce v Meghann Shaugnessy Fed Cup Final 2003

Last edited by Andy. : Apr 1st, 2013 at 06:13 AM.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 06:07 AM   #422
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

A few more new ones

Mary Pierce v Sabine Appelmans RG 1998 (Rnd 1)

Mary Pierce v Patty Schnyder RG 2005 (Rnd 4)

Mary Pierce v Anna Kournikova YEC 1999

Mary Pierce v Kim Clijsters Filderstadt 2003 (SF)

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 07:35 AM   #423
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mary v Lindsay Grand Slam Cup 1999

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #424
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #425
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #426
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future

Oh my god what i miss watching her and always be so nervous when she was playing....you always appreciate things when you no longer can have it!
Does anyone know if she was at FO this year?
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #427
country flag remyremy

remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all

hi Sebbe!
Yes Mary was here in Roland Garros this year. She gave the trophy to Martina and Lindsay for the Legend Trophy... in a classy and flashy pink dress. She said she would like to play for the Legend tournament on the center court but right now, her knee is still painful, so it is not possible yet. Obviously, sport doesn't seem to be a priority for Mary right now... but she looks happy. I hope she is.
Hi to every Mary's fans still around !!!
remyremy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #428
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyremy View Post
hi Sebbe!
Yes Mary was here in Roland Garros this year. She gave the trophy to Martina and Lindsay for the Legend Trophy... in a classy and flashy pink dress. She said she would like to play for the Legend tournament on the center court but right now, her knee is still painful, so it is not possible yet. Obviously, sport doesn't seem to be a priority for Mary right now... but she looks happy. I hope she is.
Hi to every Mary's fans still around !!!
Any pix?

I will post some others later but didnt see any from that ceremony.
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #429
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mary at RG

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:07 PM   #430
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future

Thank you guys, that made my day!She looks terrific!
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 11:30 PM   #431
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbe View Post
Thank you guys, that made my day!She looks terrific!
No problems

Few more pix here incase you missed them:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=17651&page=45
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 10:18 AM   #432
country flag aimee20

aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all

wow.. we are still active.
aimee20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 10:24 AM   #433
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Yeah I am constantly checking for Mary updates and thought I would share. Mary was at Wimbledon (saw her on TV) but I haven't been able to see any pix.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 12:14 PM   #434
country flag MistyGrey

MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot!
Love all the pix!
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:14 PM   #435
country flag remyremy

remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all

Thanks for the pics. Always excited by some news. Indeed, we are so active nowadays. Maybe we can inspire Mary! Wimbledon is quite boring this year. Except for Lisicki, who used to say that she is inspired by Mary.
Queen Mary is still here, in many ways!!!
remyremy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote