Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 84 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #1246
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

(1)Jamie Hampton v (wc)Amanda Carreras
Timea Babos v Lara Arruabarrena
Mirjana Lucic-Baroni v Ekaterina Bychkova
Gabriela Dabrowski v (8)Mandy Minella

Horrible draw. Bye Mandy
Hope she'll win against Dabrowski.. But Lucic is just too good on grass
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #1247
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Well she may have a chance for a good week in doubles since Babos is there.

Bally

goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #1248
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she can get past Dabrowski

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #1249
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy Minella
11 hours ago
Hello Eastbourne

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #1250
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Well she may have a chance for a good week in doubles since Babos is there.
Hopefully, she did reach R3 at Wimbledon with Govortsova last year so she does know how to play on it.

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #1251
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Mandy can win a match here.

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #1252
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Hopefully, she did reach R3 at Wimbledon with Govortsova last year so she does know how to play on it.
Really? Have you seen Mandy play on grass? How she is going to dig up them low bouncing balls with her forehand, I don't see.

Okay, maybe in doubles there are chances because there are two of them, but even there, if you look at players like Cara Black you will see that it is a different ballgame.

I don't have to many hopes on the grass, but let's see if she doesn't surprise me. I will certainly be at Wimbledon cheering her on.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #1253
country flag Kəv.

I mean knows how to work doubles on it

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #1254
country flag Kəv.

This threads one year anniversary in 2 days

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 11:13 AM   #1255
country flag Kəv.

She also won a round in doubles at Den Bosch last year beating Bengson/Jeflea 60 36 10-6 before falling to Kirilenko/Petrova 75 61

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #1256
country flag Kəv.

Just remembered, Grass + Bad UK Weather = Not Tennis

Forgot the UK weather..

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #1257
country flag Kəv.

omg hurry up Stakhovsky. The rain is gonna come soon...

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #1258
country flag Kəv.

Ugh. Stakhovsky goes to set 3

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #1259
country flag Kəv.

Uh oh. Apparemtly its windy

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #1260
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Uh oh. Apparemtly its windy

It's the south coast. It's always windy.

Good, because the showers blow away quickly. Bad, because new are coming fast and furious.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote