Birmingham, Aegon Classic: grass season has officially started. - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #61
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: Birmingham, Aegon Classic: grass season has officially started.

Absolutely amazing, so, so proud of her. Can't remember her ever fighting so hard and she only got more and more pumped when she went behind. She even got screwed over by the umpire twice in the second set during the game when she broke back, first mistakenly over-ruling an out call on Fran's shot then failing to call out on a double fault from Fran (on break point!) that landed right under her. But she actually went on to play better and take all the remaining games in the set. You never know which way it's gonna go when she gets pissed at an umpire

And oh my GOD that passing shot at 4-3 in the final tiebreak, I literally jumped out of my chair when she made it.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #62
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by helio_c View Post
She should withdraw from doubles. Especially if her ankle is giving her troubles.
Yeah I don't see how she'll be able to pull that off. Why chance injuring yourself before Wimbledon.
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|

Last edited by AK-DH Fan : Jun 15th, 2013 at 02:20 AM.
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #63
country flag maldaniel

maldaniel is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Dani...I'm loving this mini-comeback...great win in a difficult situation, and against a difficult opponent! Good luck in the next round!!
maldaniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #64
country flag *Joey*

*Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute

Dani will play against Riske!
I better like her chances against Alison than Sabine!

Dani received a WC into s-Hertogenbosch MD + playing doubles with Hlavackova!

I wanted her to take a break before Wimbly and get ready for it!
And believe me, there’s always plenty of road ahead of you. Focus on that.
*Joey* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #65
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

She can win against Riske!!! COME ON DANKA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Joey* View Post

Dani received a WC into s-Hertogenbosch MD + playing doubles with Hlavackova!

I wanted her to take a break before Wimbly and get ready for it!

Oh god lets hope she stays fit and doesn't exhaust herself I suppose
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #66
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

she's up 4-3 but doesnst look powerful .. then rain delay :x

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #67
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

Im happy with there being a delay, i want her to get as much rest as possible for that ankle!
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #68
country flag *Joey*

*Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute

If the ankle was a real issue, I guess she would have withdraw from doubles and wouldn't play next week!

Are they going to finish the match today ?
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #69
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

please add Dani's name to the title of this thread (for better recognition in a list of threads).
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #70
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Wow-Dani got so pumped in her match with Schiavone-so nice to see!

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #71
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Lost the first set 5-7, looks like we're doing this the hard way again.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #72
country flag *Joey*

That second set was amazing!
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #73
country flag Tipp

Got the break in the 3rd, *4-3, great down the line hitting.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #74
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Serving for the match at 5-4. COME ON

57 61 64 :b ounce:

COME ON AND WIN THE WHOLE BALLY THING!

Last edited by Hit_It_Hard : Jun 15th, 2013 at 07:26 PM.
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #75
country flag Tipp

Had deuce a few times on Riske's serve at 5-3, no match points though, and now she's held. Time to serve for it!