Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Part 17: She Hasn't Looked My Way... - Page 166 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:32 AM   #2476
country flag ghost world

ghost world has disabled reputation
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Part 17: She Hasn't Looked My Way...

I think the third one forgot the lyrics.
ghost world is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 08:08 AM   #2477
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post
Can I do the Badstad thread?

You know the rules, one a streak is going it's gotta be the same person

You know how superstitious we are around here.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #2478
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Ok. It's not a problem! I hope you are able to make all the thread for this year!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #2479
Sarindipity

Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost world View Post
I've seen he BBC original, the one with Jeremy Irons.

Even though all of the characters' sins and self-destructive behaviors are different, I think the story shows how Catholicism and Catholic guilt runs their lives in the same way, so it becomes an exercise in excess by the third installment. I think I tuned out by that point tbh.
I think one of the most defining parts is that even though the dad detested religion and even barred a priest from his sickbed the family continued to handle against his wishes even when the other guy (the main character) tried to stop them. In the end when the dad was dying and the priest was giving him his last rites while the man was near death they almost pressured him into making a cross before dying, which he did.
mathematical genius
Sarindipity is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #2480
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
Just got back from Connecticut and I flew into Logan International in Boston. On the way back traffic was getting heavy and my gps decided to reroute me to the local streets. It took me into the Blue Hill ave. Holy third world country Boston. Florida ain't got nothing on the Blue Hill folk. This makes Pompano, Sistrunk, and the Pork and Beans look tame. Salve and Pump, why didn't you warn me?
OH NOOOOOOOOOO, you went right through Murderpan/Dorchester!! Those are the two bad areas of Boston (along with Roxbury which you may have briefly driven into for a few seconds) and Blue Hill Ave is right where they merge. That street is the ULTIMATE no-no. Avoid it at all costs even if it means sitting in an hour of traffic.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #2481
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarindipity View Post
Any of you guys in here seen Brideshead Revisited before? That movie got me mad confused.

Straight guy becomes friends with a gay rich guy who he kisses when drunk then meets the family, falls in love with the sister in Venice, gay guy becomes an even bigger alcoholic after seeing them kiss, sister ends up being engaged to someone else and the gay guy crashes her party. Gay guy flees to Morroco to escape his mom's tyranny, mom dies without ever seeing him again. Guy marries someone else then cheats on her on a boat with the original sister of the gay guy who he buys from her husband in exchange for 2 paintings and then dumps her cos of her extreme devotion to catholocism.

One of the biggets mindfuck movies ive ever seen.
Sounds relatable. Not here for it.

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #2482
country flag Shinjii

Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by le bon vivant View Post
Did we discuss this? I'mma leave it here for y'all in the morning
Ch... Only in Atlanta.
But yessssssss my pussy hit harder than crack, in the 80s fool....

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #2483
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

This is still better tbh

I can't wait to visit Atlanta next year.

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #2484
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don't know if y'all discussed it here but it has been discussed on Ratchetpiece Theater!

Last edited by brickhousesupporter : Jun 15th, 2013 at 12:38 PM.
brickhousesupporter is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #2485
Sarindipity

Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The fat one with the lace leggings shouldn't bend over with those shorts on. It look like a walrus flossing. Those Barney thighs hurt my eyes.
mathematical genius
Sarindipity is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #2486
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
This is still better tbh

Got that good good got u calling out of work pussy

Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #2487
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjii View Post
Ch... Only in Atlanta.
But yessssssss my pussy hit harder than crack, in the 80s fool....

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Uh uh girl, don't do that. They are NOT from Atlanta. If NOTHING else, Atlanta girls stay with a beat face and a nice weave. I was thinking Memphis or New Orleans.

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #2488
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uh uh girl, don't do that. They are NOT from Atlanta. If NOTHING else, Atlanta girls stay with a beat face and a nice weave. I was thinking Memphis or New Orleans.
Ahhhhh....you might want to google that again.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #2489
country flag J.Bravo

J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

A week ago today, Serena won her 16th GS!
J.Bravo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #2490
country flag Shinjii

Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future

Quote:
but they are, LBV