2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 03:05 AM   #226
country flag 3gtennis

3gtennis is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

that was a pretty big exodus from Tenn if all left that have been reported at various times this spring.
3gtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:47 PM   #227
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Routliffe to Alabama (not Florida) if Myles recalls correctly: https://mobile.twitter.com/exposbabe...09283975409667
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 12:58 AM   #228
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

http://www.tennisrecruiting.net/arti...750B6836F636AE

Cardinal Direction
The Stanford Cardinal peaked at the right time in 2013. Coming into the NCAA Tournament as the No. 12 seed, Lele Forood's squad knocked off four Top-5 teams - No. 5 USC, No. 4 Georgia, No. 1 Florida, and No. 3 Texas A&M - over a five-day stretch to claim their 17th NCAA title.

Next year's lineup will look much different with the departure of seniors of Stacey Tan and Natalie Dillon at the 4 and 6 lines in singles - as well as the expected loss of all-everything Nicole Gibbs to the professional ranks. But it helps that the Cardinal are bringing in the top-ranked recruiting class in the land - their seventh-straight class ranked in the Top 10 and their first No. 1 class since 2009.

Americans Taylor Davidson and Caroline Doyle are fixtures in our Top 5, with plenty of wins in national championship and ITF tournaments. Davidson posted a perfect 4-0 record at last summer's National Team Championships, while Doyle reached the Round of 16 in the 2012 US Open Juniors. Top Canadian Carol Zhao - ranked No. 15 in the ITF juniors with four wins in 2012 grand slam events - completes the trio.

Davidson, Doyle, and Zhao earned 15 of the 19 first-place votes and 468 of 475 possible points to take the top spot in convincing fashion.
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 02:20 AM   #229
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
http://www.tennisrecruiting.net/arti...750B6836F636AE

Cardinal Direction
The Stanford Cardinal peaked at the right time in 2013. Coming into the NCAA Tournament as the No. 12 seed, Lele Forood's squad knocked off four Top-5 teams - No. 5 USC, No. 4 Georgia, No. 1 Florida, and No. 3 Texas A&M - over a five-day stretch to claim their 17th NCAA title.

Next year's lineup will look much different with the departure of seniors of Stacey Tan and Natalie Dillon at the 4 and 6 lines in singles - as well as the expected loss of all-everything Nicole Gibbs to the professional ranks. But it helps that the Cardinal are bringing in the top-ranked recruiting class in the land - their seventh-straight class ranked in the Top 10 and their first No. 1 class since 2009.
As I said, they won't have problem with recruiting.

Quote:
Americans Taylor Davidson and Caroline Doyle are fixtures in our Top 5, with plenty of wins in national championship and ITF tournaments. Davidson posted a perfect 4-0 record at last summer's National Team Championships
That includes a 3 set win over Kyle. THAT got my attention

Quote:
, while Doyle reached the Round of 16 in the 2012 US Open Juniors. Top Canadian Carol Zhao - ranked No. 15 in the ITF juniors with four wins in 2012 grand slam events - completes the trio.

Davidson, Doyle, and Zhao earned 15 of the 19 first-place votes and 468 of 475 possible points to take the top spot in convincing fashion.
But why does the pic have 4 girls? Are they also bringing in an African American recruit?

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 03:06 AM   #230
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
As I said, they won't have problem with recruiting.

That includes a 3 set win over Kyle. THAT got my attention

But why does the pic have 4 girls? Are they also bringing in an African American recruit?

That's a good point. Why is there an African American in the picture? Who was Stanford's last female African American tennis player?
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:30 AM   #231
country flag 10sE

10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
That's a good point. Why is there an African American in the picture? Who was Stanford's last female African American tennis player?
What's the last time Stanford had a tree with a six pack?
10sE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #232
country flag Embittered

Rich Bitch!

Wildcats Add Rischbieth for 2013-14 Season (NU)

There's ostensibly no slot free. In the absence of any real information I don't suppose I'm going out on a limb in guessing that Livadaru, who has hardly been able to play in her first two years, is the one dropping out, but we'll see.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #233
country flag its_a_racquet

its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Rich Bitch!

Wildcats Add Rischbieth for 2013-14 Season (NU)

There's ostensibly no slot free. In the absence of any real information I don't suppose I'm going out on a limb in guessing that Livadaru, who has hardly been able to play in her first two years, is the one dropping out, but we'll see.
Anna is the one dropping off the roster - confirmed.
its_a_racquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #234
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

Washington St. gets Maria Biryukova from Russia who transfers from Baylor for 2013-2014!
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #235
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

Colorado gets Nuria Ormeno Ruiza from Spain for 2013-2014 she had an ITF Junior Ranking high of 1101= (01/01/2013)
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #236
country flag davidjaime

Utah gets Luisa Rosa from Brazil! She had an ITF Women's high ranking of 1063= (23/05/2011)
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 04:29 AM   #237
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Alabama's signings which includes Erin Routliffe:

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/w-ten...061313aaa.html
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #238
country flag Embittered

Cardenas (who?) From Auburn to Houston.

Tennis Adds Venezuelan Transfer to Roster
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:40 AM   #239
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Mara Argyriou to the College of Charleston

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #240
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

BOOM. Chalena School going to Duke.

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...CLID=208531161
tucker1989 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote