Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 192 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #2866
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
LOL, she'll bomb out in the first rounds both at Eastbourne and Wimbly given the amount of time Černošek allows her for training

On a serious note, I'm liking the dress and posture
On a non-serious note, not only Petra is training hard.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #2867
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #2868
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

There's more of Petra striking poses on the Steilmann page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5271566&type=1

pling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #2869
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #2870
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

^absolutely stunning
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #2871
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
This one is actually funny, with Radek holding the flowerpot that is supposed to be hanged onto sth. I didn't know he works part-time as a photo assistant
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #2872
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:

She's looking great on 1st photo, I also like that two of my favorite tennis players are friends (maybe they were discussing their potential mixed doubles run on one of the grand slams ).
And she's looking gorgeous in the 2nd photo!

Quote:

This one is actually funny, with Radek holding the flowerpot that is supposed to be hanged onto sth. I didn't know he works part-time as a photo assistant
This one amused me too, Radek holding the flowerpot as the biggest badass photo assistant ever and Petra playing role of the nice object in the photo.
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 02:41 AM   #2873
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She looks really nice, she tends to scrub up well. Radek as photo assistant .

Sometimes I wonder how amazing she would look if she actually bothered to get in peak physical shape.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #2874
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is starting to give some Pome vibe

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #2875
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Not nice of me, but notice how Petra has positioned her head to hide the belly bulge on the photo!
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #2876
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Not nice of me, but notice how Petra has positioned her head to hide the belly bulge on the photo!
Interesting, I haven't noticed that. But she looked fittest in 2011.
I think it's good that Petra knows how to stand or look in front of the camera.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #2877
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Petra is starting to give some Pome vibe
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...60962870_n.jpg

Napoleon complex is positive right now
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #2878
country flag Petronius

Quote:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...60962870_n.jpg

Napoleon complex is positive right now
LOL, looks like Domi is a self-obssessed type, having a pic of herself on the wall of her living room

BTW, look at the great job that Petra's fitness coach Kristian Bajza has done on Lucie

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #2879
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

The pessimist in me says that Lucie just has a different body type anyway.

The optimist in me says that if Petra gets in that sort of shape,with that BMI, she will completely dominate the tour, and wipe the floor with even Serena. Can you imagine?
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #2880
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
LOL, looks like Domi is a self-obssessed type, having a pic of herself on the wall of her living room

BTW, look at the great job that Petra's fitness coach Kristian Bajza has done on Lucie

She scares me from this shot a little.
Moreover, you cannot say this is work of her physio: firstly, because you don't know how he trains her and what is her training plan; secondly, because some say that he doesn't use pump-ironing. This could be simply (and matter of fact it has to be) work of Lucie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
The pessimist in me says that Lucie just has a different body type anyway.

The optimist in me says that if Petra gets in that sort of shape,with that BMI, she will completely dominate the tour, and wipe the floor with even Serena. Can you imagine?
Interesting points.
As you truly pointed, it depends on how similar are bodies of Petra and Lucie at this aspect. We already know that Petra had struggled with the transformation (from her older training system to the later one) and although it is quite soon to judge it (most of us do anyway, so... what a hell ). We haven't seen anything better in terms of Petra's movement or body shape than in the past, on top of that, many of us think that she looks in worse shape than she used to (although it is possible that it is caused by the transformation it self ), including my self
Better physical condition could be very good for Petra in overall scale. She could focus on other aspects such as the mental side, tactics, technique etc. But it is not all-solving. Lucie is great example how better physical condition can help a lot, but it also demonstrates that her major issue is her mental side (she makes easy mistakes when she should just hang in, she handles tough/important moments worse and tends to take a walk when things get really bad ).
Fortunately, we know that Petra is much better at this aspect but recent months showed us that everything can be improved (and it is possible because she did better mentally in the past ).