Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2 - Page 206 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #3076
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

Indeed no shame in losing to the best player in the world who happens to be in the best form she's been in years,whereas Sveta is still not at her best but it's coming.This tournament has been of big help for Sveta's game,confidence and ranking.And also for her fans: after a desastrous clay season this tournament gives us hope again.Proud of Sveta despite today's defeat,proud that she fights,fights and fights from bottom since the beginning of this season when a lot of people are denying her the respect she should have as a a GS champion,that made her work doubly harder but it's starting to pay.Serena has not been challenged all tournament until she has played Sveta today.This for sure means something

Too bad next is grass season,Sveta's weakest surface.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #3077
country flag Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

The good thing is that Sveta has nothing to defend. If she gets a good draw at Wimbledon she could make R3 or even R4. That would get her ranking close to the top 20.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #3078
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

remind me not go to to GM again,so many idiotic Williams fans
Well what concerns me is that I read that Sveta suffered abdominal injury that make it difficult for her to serve.It's not the first time she has to play through it.I thought it was better.A bit worried but there's time before Wimbledon,so let's hope she can recover to play competitive there in time.As you said a R3 would be already good result and she could start adding points.

She was sad yesterday on twitter.Take it easy,Sveta It was a great fight,too bad it was the QF and not the final.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #3079
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Oh Sveta

Nice effort from her. Who knows, but without the abdominal injury, things could be different.. The good thing, was said earlier:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlana))) View Post
The good thing is that Sveta has nothing to defend. If she gets a good draw at Wimbledon she could make R3 or even R4. That would get her ranking close to the top 20.
Hope she can recover quickly from this problem, even ignoring the grass season, if needed.. I believe she still can finish this year in the TOP 20..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #3080
country flag Marcus1979
Team WTAworld

Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute
So many of my favs with injuries

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Quote:
Originally Posted by honzaneumannn View Post
So who will win the next 6 Wimbledons? Petra 2 of them, thats for sure. And dont even try to tell me that you see some hotter candidates than hers!
Marcus1979 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #3081
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
This tournament has been of big help for Sveta's game,confidence and ranking.And also for her fans: after a desastrous clay season this tournament gives us hope again.
Yes, this was an excellent tournament for Sveta; taking a set off an in-form Serena is no easy feat!

Now back in the Top 30. Good luck to her on the grass!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #3082
country flag Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

& I don't think it's an abdominal injury, just a strain. She can recover from that quickly.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #3083
country flag Bероника

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Yes, this was an excellent tournament for Sveta; taking a set off an in-form Serena is no easy feat!

Now back in the Top 30. Good luck to her on the grass!
and nothing to defend until next season
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #3084
country flag Bероника

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlana))) View Post
& I don't think it's an abdominal injury, just a strain. She can recover from that quickly.
in russian interview she says that despite Eastbourne is on her plans,that her participation on the tournament will depend on how the injury heals.She says she can't play Wimbledon if this injury is not healed as you can't do nothing without a serve there.She will be healing in Moscow and then go to England.

I can remember in Roland Garros 2007 she suffered a similar injury and only returned at Wimbledon,making QFs that year.We'll see how it evolves...

If it's not healed on time it is not a tragedy to miss the grass season,afterall it's only 2 tournaments,she never scores big results there.As long as she is on perfect physical condition for the american hard court season for me it's ok.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #3085
country flag Bероника

Did you see how many games Errani scored against Serena today?
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #3086
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
Did you see how many games Errani scored against Serena today?
Serena lost 21 games so far.. 10 is on Sveta's account..

And will be another beatdown saturday..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #3087
country flag Bероника

so Sveta is the only player to win a set from Serena Williams during all the tournament
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #3088
country flag Svetlana)))

She was the only woman to come close to winning against Sveta. Shows her level.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #3089
country flag Svetlana)))

Sveta will not play Eastbourne. Nothing to defend so it's better to rest up for Wimbledon.

@SvetlanaK27
Sorry that I have to announce that I wont be able to play in lovely Eastbourne this year ,due to my abdominal injury . Hope to recover soon
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #3090
country flag Bероника

I hope she is ready for Wimbledon,but if not it's not the end of the world to miss grass season.As long as she's fit enough to compete on the american hard court tournaments...

Get well soon,Sveta