Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 329 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #4921
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
We need this.

It's just weak when me and Doomsday are the main Mashabator "trolls".
i cant even keep reading threads, let alone posting... Well, not like many others read anything before posting.
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #4922
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
We need this.

It's just weak when me and Doomsday are the main Mashabator "trolls".
good stuff , guys, but Reetards just outnumber us. Even the likes of RVD who used to be pretty calm before are trolling everywhere.

GM should be renamed into "Troll messeges" , because it's just impossible to be serious there. How can you post anything sensible in Federer vs Serena thread? or in Peak Henin vs Peak Serena on clay Threads were idiotic even when were created

What next? Serena vs Armani , who's greater fashion designer?

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #4923
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #4924
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Yes, but you can't go on the attack ALL the time. When a Serena fan makes a point that makes sense, just admit it. If you always try to portray Serena as a second rate player, what does that say about Maria? I mean, what's the point of trying to out-troll each other? Just be honest. Besides, Serena IS an all time great.
I do agree with you in terms of NashaMasha should lay off the trolling, but it's gotten to the point where people who are making serious points are accused of trolling anyway.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #4925
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Yes, but you can't go on the attack ALL the time. When a Serena fan makes a point that makes sense, just admit it. If you always try to portray Serena as a second rate player, what does that say about Maria? I mean, what's the point of trying to out-troll each other? Just be honest. Besides, Serena IS an all time great.
Serena isn't all time great, it's what is written even in wikipedia, she doesn't hold record numbers even among women

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #4926
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Serena isn't all time great, it's what is written even in wikipedia, she doesn't hold record numbers even among women
See, when you continue to make statements like that, it just undermines your own credibility. I know you wear your “troll” badge proudly at GM, but it would help your own cause if you balanced the Serena bashing with more substantive arguments related to tennis and Serena’s place in it. You don’t have to be a fan of hers to still give Serena her due.

Saying Serena isn’t an all-time great at this point makes you look petty and in denial. You can’t dispute the numbers, the results, the facts. All of them support Serena being one of the greatest ever and sitting there with your fingers in your ears going “La, la, la, I can’t hear you!” isn’t gong to change that.

52 titles, 16 majors, producing a career-high win streak at age 31, the overwhelming head-to-head records against all of the relevant players during her 14 years. Maria, Vika, Henin, Clijsters, Mauresmo, Davenport, Capriati, Hingis…. Anyone you can think of, she has a winning record against them all, except for Sanchez Vicario. Her domination has crossed multiple generations. The 2013 Serena is just as devastating or maybe more so than the 2002 version. And she’s doing it on all surfaces now after all these years. All of that means nothing to you? To discredit that means you’re discrediting and dismissing all of champion players that played during this Serena era because she owned all of them.

Yes, you can make a good case that Serena still isn’t THE best player of all-time at this date. Graf, Evert, and Martina would still get a lot of votes as having superior careers. But Serena’s still building her resume as we speak and she’s climbing up there. And based on the state of the WTA, Serena ending up with 25 or 26 majors is hardly out of the question if she stays healthy. She just made a mockery of the clay when it was supposed to be her kryptonite. There’s a lot more winning to come and, one day, that discussion as her being the all-time best will be a legitimate one. But, in the meantime, Serena is ONE of the all-time greats right now, at the very least. And it has nothing to do with what Wikipedia or the tennis media are saying. Serena’s earned her place in history with her accomplishments.

I don’t like it either but that’s the way it is.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 11:35 PM   #4927
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
That doesn't mean she's not an all time great. You're impossible.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #4928
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
See, when you continue to make statements like that, it just undermines your own credibility. I know you wear your “troll” badge proudly at GM, but it would help your own cause if you balanced the Serena bashing with more substantive arguments related to tennis and Serena’s place in it. You don’t have to be a fan of hers to still give Serena her due.

Saying Serena isn’t an all-time great at this point makes you look petty and in denial. You can’t dispute the numbers, the results, the facts. All of them support Serena being one of the greatest ever and sitting there with your fingers in your ears going “La, la, la, I can’t hear you!” isn’t gong to change that.

52 titles, 16 majors, producing a career-high win streak at age 31, the overwhelming head-to-head records against all of the relevant players during her 14 years. Maria, Vika, Henin, Clijsters, Mauresmo, Davenport, Capriati, Hingis…. Anyone you can think of, she has a winning record against them all, except for Sanchez Vicario. Her domination has crossed multiple generations. The 2013 Serena is just as devastating or maybe more so than the 2002 version. And she’s doing it on all surfaces now after all these years. All of that means nothing to you? To discredit that means you’re discrediting and dismissing all of champion players that played during this Serena era because she owned all of them.

Yes, you can make a good case that Serena still isn’t THE best player of all-time at this date. Graf, Evert, and Martina would still get a lot of votes as having superior careers. But Serena’s still building her resume as we speak and she’s climbing up there. And based on the state of the WTA, Serena ending up with 25 or 26 majors is hardly out of the question if she stays healthy. She just made a mockery of the clay when it was supposed to be her kryptonite. There’s a lot more winning to come and, one day, that discussion as her being the all-time best will be a legitimate one. But, in the meantime, Serena is ONE of the all-time greats right now, at the very least. And it has nothing to do with what Wikipedia or the tennis media are saying. Serena’s earned her place in history with her accomplishments.

I can't believe I read all that but that's all true.
As someone in here said once, "There is not ONE GOAT, but an elite of all time great players" - Serena is part of them for sure.
and for what is worth I think the same of Federer, so you don't think I'm trying to belittle anyone )
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 08:05 AM   #4929
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post

you've been a joy in recent months

Just checking in to give my weekly hello and hope everyone is enjoying this brief reprieve before Wimbledon. Anything less than a SF/F (if in Vika's half) will be unacceptable.

Visiting an elephant orphanage tomorrow, so my twitter followers will likely see pictures of me weeping from glee
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #4930
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

NashaMasha banned yet again
there was no fun in this thread lately

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 09:05 AM   #4931
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

NashaMasha I cannot
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #4932
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

LOOOOL how?
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #4933
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably because 99% of NashaMasha's posts have Serena's name in them
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #4934
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

What the likes of bandabou don't realise is, we actually want Nasha banned if he's going to act this way
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #4935
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I don't, he can fight with all the Serena fans in GM and we can just hide out in here whilst they're all distracted